March 6 Sign In

Options

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 34 mins / 1.91 mi + crunches and pushups
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yes, abs
    Pass Days Used: 1/3

I logged my dinner as best as I could and confirmed my calories are way over as expected. It's rather sad that the Indian restaurant has gone downhill. We ate there many times over the last five years and thought the food was excellent. Tonight it wasn't. Over salted and not hot when it arrived. I feel like I wasted a pass day. There aren't many good Indian restaurants where I live so it's disappointing to see this occur.
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, and yes, a good day.
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, dog walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes. I wasn't sure if I would, but went out for a late evening walk.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

• denaberg1
    denaberg1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 25 min of Power Ignite
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No - a little over
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

I think since I'm over calories, I'm using my first pass day today?

Pass day: 1 out of 3
  • cjane917
    cjane917 Posts: 688 Member
    Options
    Yes x3
    Walked for almost two hours and did exercises. Podcasts definitely motivate me :)
    Kept my dessert to eight dark chocolate chip pieces
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    pass day #1
  • alaskamutts278
    alaskamutts278 Posts: 504 Member
    Options
    March 5, yes x 3
    March 6, yes x 3
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    I posted, but not my actual success: 3 x Yes, 6th March
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes NO

Slight correction ... calories were a NO
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @transparentenigma Well done! I share a weakness for sushi with you and was horrified to find how many calories! I haven't seen Jurassic Park since it came out, but I am enjoying watching the odd ancient film after Lockdown - 6pm here ...
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    A 3 YES day.
    1 pass day used.
  • corriepelc
    corriepelc Posts: 2,088 Member
    Options
    Yes to all 3
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @LazyBlondeChef I was wondering what TDEE meant, so I checked it out. According to the results I have received, I should be eating 1500 calories/day, or even 1800 if I workout daily, which what I do now. I'll increase my Calories intake to 1500 by next month, and see how things go from there. I know I should have this adjusment now but I have this month already planned so I'll start next month. Thanks 😊, I also plan to start taking supplements this month, especially iron, according to MFP, I don't get enough irons from my diets.
  • shrkldy
    shrkldy Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Not really, a bit of walking at the soccer tournament, that’s it :-(
    Tracking? Yes
    Calories? Really close, maybe over a smidge. We are camping so it’s a bit harder to track.

Should this be a pass day? I feel like no. I worked hard to not overeat and keep my protein amounts high. I didn’t just go crazy and eat whatever I wanted. Could I have exercised better? Yes. But it’s stupid cold where we are camping for this soccer tournament. I probably burned calories just trying to stay warm! I’m saying no, but y’all keep me honest!
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days Used: 0

I've been doing elliptical for my cardio in the winter in part because I've had pain in my left hip and low back when I stand for any length of time. It has been slowly healing. Today, I went outside to try walking again and was able to walk a moderate pace for two miles with just a little tightness. ALMOST THERE!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I took Saturday as a pass day. I was still feeling tired and sore. I treated myself to some pizza. Normally, I just fit this in by doing some spin, but I decided to make it a complete rest day. Bing watched For All Mankind, which is really good! (Alternative reality where Russia is the first to put a man on the moon, which causes the US to expand it's space program).

However, my recovery score is even lower today!! Don't really get it as my sleep score was 90% which is pretty good. Maybe I should have done some yoga yesterday.🧐. Fell asleep to a 10 minute meditation. As my glutes are still sore, I'm going to make today upper body strength, yoga, and pilates.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri Keep the motivational quotes coming!

@2020pinktogo Welcome back!

@SummerSkier Thinking of your horse as royalty tickles me so! I love how much you love him. Also, there's a surprising amount of horseriders here in the UAC! I'm envious!

@transparentenigma Sushi can be a deceptive calorie bomb since each delicious piece is usually so tiny. My preference is eel nigiri (which is higher in fats...but, like, fishy fattiness so that's good right? RIGHT?!)

@MadisonMolly2017 The thought of the duck sound for meal times is so fun! Kudos on experimenting to see what works for you

@fractaltiger Seeing your consistent eagerness to get back to your fav exercise is inspiring. Do continue to listen to your body along the way!

@LazyBlondeChef The mere thought of "bad garlic naan" seems like an oxymoron and makes me want to sob deeply. I'm so sorry you had to go through this

@pamjsa Should there be a next time you consider deleting MFP, know that your UAC family's gonna be like...

9q25fmacjapl.gif

All UACers: Enjoy what remains of the weekend!
  • cnorman100
    cnorman100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    E/C/T = Yes
    First day back in the saddle after over 2 months. Was thrilled to be riding without knee pain post-surgery 2 months ago. Can’t remember the last time I rode with my left foot in the stirrup, but had both feet in the stirrups yesterday and never gave it a thought. Horses were definitely fired up from the long layoff, too. Weekend breakfast always has more calories than the work week but that’s ok because I have more opportunity to burn those extra calories. Especially now that spring is starting to appear in Virginia. Any mushroom foragers out there?