March 8 Sign In

Options

Replies

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    So I had something weird happen and wonder if anyone else has experienced this. I entered my lunch using my phone. Later, I went to the desktop and my lunch had disappeared so I entered it again. Then checked my phone, and lunch was in there twice! I honestly don’t remember if I was using safari or chrome since I use them both. But maybe that has something to do with it?

Yes! It’s also just losing things I post left and right. I’m starting to think it’s secretly trying to tel me to keep my mouth shut - both so good can’t go in and words can’t come out. 😂🤣
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 30 mins / 1.54 mi + upper body weights
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yes, weights
    Pass Days Used: 1/3

I was pleased that today's upper body weights were purposeful and strong rather than going through the motions like last Wed & Fri. I need to see more of that!
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    In response to MFP glitches, I go on their website on my tablet, don't use the app, as a) it seems to have more glitches and b) it makes me post in French on the home page. It does mean I am limited to looking at UAC posts to when I am at home and use WiFi, but under Lockdown I am mostly at home anyway ... Curfew from 6pm to 6am ... Only problem when I am examining away from home.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    I also don't use the app. Only the website via desktop and I don't have any of these double entires or other weirdness. I sometimes get an error when trying to submit data but I retry and it pretty much always works the second time.