March 8 Sign In

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,029 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier lol that sounds fantastic!!!! Wat ur saying is so true up until a few days ago i would try to save 100 calories to try and speed up weight loss but all it did was make me weak, hungry, grumpy and with barley any energy to do exersise. Since increasing my calorie intake i feel happier and have sooo much more evergy! I cant wait to get to maintenance so i can eat more!!! I loveee food!!! Ha ha!!
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @transparentenigma This realization will stay with you for life! Knowing how much you've eaten will make consciously, and unconsciously, eat less! I'm the same, when I observe how much I used to eat from snacks alone... Shiver! Congratulations on this realization 👏💜💜

@Beautyofdreams Such inspiring journey! I'm only 4 months! I can't wait to look back after a year!!

@Chinkir If it's not there, I'll write it for you💜
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass Days Used: 0

It was a good day but I was exhausted at the end. Slept like a baby last night.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise today? 20 minutes of leisurely walking.
    Did I stay under calories? Yes, by 7.
    Did I log everything I ate and drank? Yes.

Today is my 1 year anniversary of my health journey. On 3/8/2020, I weighed 223.4 lbs. according to the dr.'s scale. I didn't measure myself or start tracking weight until 4/12/2020 when I weighed 208.1 lbs. and measured bust=46.0", waist=46.0", hips=49.0'',thighs=27.25'', and biceps=14.0''. Today, I am 151.0 lbs.(up from 149.3 lbs.), measurements are bust=38.5'', waist=36.0'', hips=39.0", thighs=22.25'', biceps=11.0''.
    I am at a healthy bmi, but will lose another 15 pounds to be at a 22 bmi, then reassess my weight.

@Beautyofdreams CONGRATULATIONS!! Wowsa! Over 72 pounds and over 35 inches lost!!!!!! Happy Anniversary to YOU my friend! YOU ROCK!!!! :smiley:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    3/08:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 157 minutes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1575/2459
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3

19,519 steps
    50/45/45 planks (seconds)

I can't manage what I don't measure and I can't improve upon something that I don't properly manage.

I only use the app to log food into my food diary. Otherwise I use my laptop. I rarely have issues.
  • cnorman100
    cnorman100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exercise - Yes
    Calorie Budget - Yes
    Tracked All - Yes

I love today's meme, so true!
    Logging/planning meals in advance really help me meet my calorie budget. I had calories left for a glass of wine at the end of the day!
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Calories: Y 1539/1800+209exercise
    Exercise: Y outdoor work
    Tracked: Y
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

3x yes

2/3
  • laniv
    laniv Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
    2 hour city walk.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,300 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Spinning, Walking, Arc Trainer & Stretching
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅ Yes

Passes used: 0 of 3
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @CEPerry100 With pleasure! It's a team effort!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Beautyofdreams Thanks for sharing your journey and your Victories!!
    I look forward to seeing you reach all of your goals!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Chinkiri
    Here is a cheer button!!
    jwbh246aoaww.png
    I am one of your fans!!
    Rick
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,017 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    8th March
    Yes x 3. Minimal exercise, 20 minutes walking. I just don't seem to have the energy. I am really out of condition, so I should really go back to my programme of increasing my walk by 5 minutes every day. If UAC had a cheer button, you could cheer me on every time I do an extra 5 minutes! Your support helps.
    Under calories, still sipping my pumpkin soup and aubergine curry. Ready to stick in some meat, encouraged by recipes on UAC...

@Chinkiri
    I’m happy to cheer you on! Please just include @MadisonMolly2017 so I don’t miss your post!

BTW, a few things that might help...
    1. Beginning exercise is the hardest part. It WILL get easier!!
    2. Consider doing 2 walks a day, up each by 2.5 mins. Or 3 walks. Shorter, more frequent can help you build strength in the beginning without burning out.
    3. Take photos on your walks or listen to music or podcasts or call a friend!!

You’ve got this🎉🎉🎉
    Maddie
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    I listened to my hunger cues today and did not have pointless snacks throughout the day. 🤷‍♀️ Tbh, I did not feel well so yeah... 😔 I did manage to get a 🏋‍♀️ in and crushed my pushups PR: 15 in a row! 😁 Ended the day with a deficit of +500 cals! 🎉
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Thanks, @MadisonMolly2017! Great ideas! Just did my first 10 minute walk to the shop - made a little detour on purpose. Will keep you posted!