Looking for friends for support

Options
cstein71
cstein71 Posts: 38 Member
58 year old woman who totally lost herself in 2020. Need to get back in focus and take control back but need support from like individuals. It's been awhile and I'm not sure how to friend people anymore.

Replies

• losemicaroline
    losemicaroline Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Happy New Year! I sent a friend request your way.

Carol :)
  • sarah7591
    sarah7591 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    I am trying to start the NY year off eating healthier as well. I hope to offer you support. Let's take it one day at a time.
  • tamsynwest9271
    tamsynwest9271 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've just joined. I have a Fitbit now too and I have 6 stone to lose. I don't know how to add friends so do feel free to add me. I'm in the UK and am using Slimfast
  • tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,341 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me I'm on every day!
  • greenwhiz
    greenwhiz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Trying to get motivated and get back into a healthy weight. I was doing great 18 months ago then........so Im starting all over. Feel free to add me and we can all get each other up and moving.
  • rstanford3
    rstanford3 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    I've sent a friend request. I'm in the same position. Mutual support would be helpful.
  • laniv
    laniv Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    Starting over again. I have 25-30 pounds to lose. It is hard to stay active and maintain a consistent diet plan when remaining home every day. I'm using Judith Beck's Diet Solution to train my brain to "think like a thin person." It worked about 10 years ago. Worth trying again.
  • southernmom3
    southernmom3 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I’m new to the group too. I’d enjoy new friends to keep me motivated. I’ll try and friend y’all if I can figure it out. It’s been awhile since I added anyone
  • blackburn23
    blackburn23 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Hey, I am trying to lose and am new to this group also. I sent you a friend request.
  • laurasmith2277
    laurasmith2277 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Same here! I would send you a friend request if I knew how!