March 10 Sign In

Options

Replies

• idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3 YES day. Exercise was walking the dogs between work meetings.
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Pass days: 0

Today will be long. I did not sleep well last night and realized at 5 AM that it's my first try to find a Covid Vaccine day. I figure that is why I couldn't sleep. I can find a "first" shot but not a second. The places closest to my work don't have any. A coworker found one a block away a week ago. So ... I will keep looking.
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,819 Member
    Options
    March 9

I am hoping I can figure out that calorie number that keeps me 153-155 with less effort. (Prior to this I’ve eaten in a range of calories.) I think this will be easier to tinker with also as I need fewer calories as I get older.

Optimistic!

looks like success to me. Right now you are in what I call the recovery phase. Give it longer to see where the 2100 goes. You have now stopped the bleeding and stabilized your weight to some extent from what was going on in late Feb as far as mindlessness to cals in. You may find that 2100 is not enough and you drop below your range over time. (think months). Consider 155.8 is .8 outside your range. If you did a statistical chart I am pretty sure you are less than a percentage over right now and with time and consistency it will trend down to where you want to be.
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Daily Check-In: Wednesday, March 10

Exercise Tracked Treadmill (Sat and Sun Off): No, had Dad work on Treadmill, researched new Treadmills
    Total Steps: 6,715
    Calories and Water Tracked in MFP: Yes
    Within Daily Calorie Range of 1300 to 1450: Yes

Extra:
    Daily Water Goal of 7 Water Bottles: No
    Pass Day Count: 1

Major stress day again today - trying to stay positive and hopeful. To help fight my worry I am going to work on staying "grounded in what I know is true".
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Mar 10:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 135 minutes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1569/2282
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3

15,093 steps
    No planks.

"I can't manage what I don't measure and I can't improve upon something that I don't properly manage."