March 12 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,557 Member
    Options
    @biketheworld
    To my knowledge there is no way to Vermont from NY without either bridge in a few locations or ferry. If you cross at the Grand Isle crossing at Cumberland Head NY you will come to a sand bar that does run through the middle of the lake perhaps this is what you read about around here it’s known as the sand bar. Hope that helps come in the fall, foliage is awesome on both sides of the lake (NY) is better I am biased lol
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    We will see how sleep comes with new meds I start tonight.
    Well I ripped off the bandaid at work and probably 75% now know I have an inoperable brain tumor. And I have had a series of strokes. Which is nice because at the end of the day when I am tired I can say okay am I thinking this correctly? Plus a few have gone the extra mile so they can monitor if by chance I were to have another at work. I guess an old coworker left work and died and they weren't paying attention to the warning signs. They may eat junk all day long but they are a good bunch.

@2020pinktogo
    My thoughts are with you- hoping for the other 25%. 💕
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    3x Yes
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,803 Member
    Options
    12 March

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes had a really good 10 mile day with pace right on!
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Had a difference experience with a Bandit yesterday. My kitties were fascinated with him or her digging around for the extra black oil sunflower seeds I had thrown out for the squirrels and birds.

m2xgdxdptx5r.png
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Just as I thought all was well, house phone conked out ...
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    dewit wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 : whether your post helps?!? It touches more than a chord! God bless you, I would just 🤗 you now❣

I need to learn to unwind in the evenings, too! Thanks for opening my eyes. My mom did tell me a million times how important sleep is. Side note: going to bed late might be a silent rebellion on my side, I am o/w a pretty obedient child 😁.

Thank you!!! 🌺🌻🌹

@dewit Thank you my friend :)

“Vulnerability is often where the next growth step is!”
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    12th March
    Calories: under. Still not very healthy options, but I added some fried onions and fresh coriander to my packet noodles. Tasted better, made me feel better. Baby steps, I hope next week I will be able to prepare 'proper' food. Managed to cook some food for my partner, though.
    Tracking : Yes, logged it all.
    Exercise: Managed 30 minutes of walking, 5 minutes more than yesterday.
    Not sure what I can do tomorrow, as I am examining in Toulouse, but 20 minutes exercise, walking to and from exam venue, should be possible.
    @MadisonMolly2017 Working on a pile of strategies to get some better quality sleep. Cleaned kitchen for a start, so there's only my prepped cup of tea in there and my set-up coffee machine for the morning. Will switch on dishwasher tonight, I love that steady rumble, helps me sleep ... I've set up Pocahontas podcast, can't wait to find out about her, but love my sleep too !. Alarm set for 6am, even though I normally wake up much earlier. If / when I wake again at 2am, I will be able to tell myself that I have literally done anything I could have done for today and go back to sleep ... I hope ... All the documents printed for tomorrow, lunch organised.

@Chinkiri
    Do you realize how great you are doing?!!!
    In just a few days? I love your attitude- I’m setting myself up for success & if it doesn’t happen, I’ve done all I could. And as Kai remember new habits don’t happen instantly sometimes. I gave myself 3 years to lose my weight. 3 years to really hit a solid handle on maintenance (6 more months :)). Sleep I’ve been working in since November more converted my.

Perhaps leave for your examination 5 mins earlier, then you have an option of 15 mins each way...

SO here’s THE THiNG that switched walking from Doctor’s Orders to Oh My Gosh, I can’t wait for my walk!!! I heard the idea on NOOM I think of converting it to my “ME TIME!” Began looking forward to it - added music, phone calls, new routes, photography, and began singing a silly song I made up about being a “Cloud Hunter” (don’t forget to look up!!!) to roughly a Beatle’s tune!

💕You are rocking this!
    PS For when you’re ready (take your time), consider easing into cooking by thinking simple. Maybe the first week, buy precut fruits/veg? A couple of healthy frozen dinners. Individual microwave rice cups (instant portion control), etc.

I’m SO impressed by you!
    Maddie
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    March (12)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 1h 32 min of walking + 1h 30 min of walking+ 10 min of stretching.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, 1,239/1,200

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, 3,040 ml of fluid.

Pass days:0 /3

Calories burned: 19,103/35,000

I have noticed a great improvement on my endurance. On December, I did try to walk like I'm doing these days, I only managed 3 days of continuous long walks, this time around I'm doing much much better ( yes I repeated it twice 😁) this is a NSV for me 😍.

Goodnight to you all 🥰🥰
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options

@dewit Thank you my friend :)

“Vulnerability is often where the next growth step is!”

That gives me hope! 🌺 In multiple ways!
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    You all are so sweet! I just love the support in this group.

@2020pinktogo - I’m so sorry about your diagnosis. Hopefully it will be OK.

@snowshoe072 - I tried posting the photo of the supposed causeway but with no luck. Just proves you can’t believe everything you read on the internet.

Another good day.

Exercise: yes
    Tracked: yes
    Under cals:
    Passes: 1/3