Anyone doing MBF?

Options
I am starting MBF on Monday and can't wait! I have already done several of the workouts and love them. Usually Shaun T workouts are my jam but this is a nice switch. I would love to chat with others doing the program for accountability, encouragement etc. 😊🏋‍♀️

Replies

• age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    I’m just finishing my first round of MBF + MBFa. My plan is to do another round, then I’m thinking of doing 80 day obsession.

I’ll start my second round on Monday. Happy to share updates, encouragement, etc.

I’m also currently in a BOD group. I only joined the BOD group in January.
  • msfoto
    msfoto Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I've done both MBF and MBFA. I just started my 2nd round of MBF this past week. Would love to chat out MBF and Beachbody.
  • HUNIBUN2022
    HUNIBUN2022 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I'm thinking about doing mbf again
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    Good morning. My second round of MBF started today. I just finished MBF day 1. I nearly doubled my weights on most exercises and kept up with reps throughout. I followed it up with a 20 minute FitOn Quick HIIT Fix.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    MBF day 2 - Tougher than I thought seeing as it was my second round through. AMRAP progress round 1 was 5.75, 6.5, 6.5. Today was 6. I followed up the workout with some stretching and the FitOn 30 minute Full Body Yoga Flow. Now I’m ready for my day.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    MBF day 3 - upper body burn. On average 25% increase in weights from 6 weeks ago. My arms and back are jello.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    age_is_just_a_number Posts: 630 Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    MBF day 4 - core circuit - AMRAP progress: round 1: 7, 7.25, 7.5. Round 2 today 8.
    Added FitOn beautiful body sculpt. A 22 minute low weight high rep workout.

I’ve been enjoying both MBF and FitOn workouts! They get me ready for the day.

Today’s FitOn message was: Happiness is an inside job.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    MBF day 5 full body burn. On average 25% increase in weights from 6 weeks ago.
  • DianaV86
    DianaV86 Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm starting MBF tomorrow!
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    I finished my second round of MBF today. Starting my second round of MBFa tomorrow.
  • Von66mfp1
    Von66mfp1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Ive just started back on beachbody after covid. Started with MBF and love it unfortunately had take short break because of reaction to covid jab.....im taking my time with it not lifting heavy as still struggling with side effects but i am enjoying it and might do another round and up weights.
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    I did MBFa day 13 today. Have 8 more days and I’ll complete two rounds of MBF + MBFa. I’ve really enjoyed the program and will likely do it again. My plan is to do 80 day obsession next.
  • Von66mfp1
    Von66mfp1 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi

I have started beachbody workouts again and on mbf week 1 day 5....obviously not doing it in sync but hoping fully complete the program 👍
  • svabney7623
    svabney7623 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Finishing MBFA Sunday. Loved it. Going into Control Freak on Monday. Hope we all start chatting more. I love and need accountability...especially with BB people!
  • age_is_just_a_number
    Options
    I did two rounds of MBF + MBFa last year. I’m currently doing 9 WCF.
    I’m thinking about doing MBF + MBFa again when I’m done 9 WCF.