March 13 Sign In

Options

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 running 4.7 miles and then 30 minutes of spin could be part of the mysterious weight loss!!
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Exercise--Yes. Went out for a hike
    Track--Yes
    Calories--Yes

Pass 1/3
  • Sandrabroccoli3876
    Sandrabroccoli3876 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 40 minutes on treadmill and 7 minute waist exercises
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes 200 deficit
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes!
  • denaberg1
    denaberg1 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I exercised for 25 minutes today - a cardionand weight circuit.

I logged everything and was under my goal, but that's because I'm still set at .5 lbs. I need to move to 1 lb per week soon.

I think I forgot to post yesterday, but did all 3.

1/3 pass days used.

Sending positive thoughts your way @lesdarts180 !

Hope you feel better @RangerRickL!
  • idoliov
    idoliov Posts: 165 Member
    Options
    3 YES day. Weight training and brisk walk after.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,017 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    13th March
    Was examining in Toulouse, stressful, as Paris had put on an extra candidate in an already tight schedule. No time for lunch, had to start at once. Wolfed down some panini during my break, shortened to 10 minutes. Had to take a taxi back to the station so as not to miss the last train home. Arrived there after curfew, so all shops closed. No dinner. Too tired to eat when I got home, but slept like a baby until 6am, without waking up! So, way under calories, due to lack of opportunity. Got my exercise in though! Walked 20 minutes on the way to the venue, walked up and down the station waiting for the train for 10 minutes, and then 5 minutes station to home = 35 minutes!
    Got some nasty bureaucracy to deal with today, but if I get it done, and get my walk in, I shall reward myself buying myself some flowers or a little plant at the flower stall on the city square! Yeah @MadisonMolly2017! Thanks for all your good advice!
    @lesdarts180 Thinking of you... Hope your son will soon be home again.

Yay!! 35 minutes on a tough day! You have got this!!! @chinkiri!! You are most welcome. You have brightened my day! 💕🌸🌟
  • alligatorob
    alligatorob Posts: 736 Member
    Options
    Yes on food, yes on logging, but no real exercise, unless you count lots of walking around airports and New Orleans' French Quarter. I am happy that I was able to stay on track with calories, even eating in a pretty fancy place for dinner.

It was my first day of vacation, the travel day, I am not going to try to count pass days there will be too many this month. However I am happy with my March 13th.
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,877 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 running 4.7 miles and then 30 minutes of spin could be part of the mysterious weight loss!!

@rangerrickl I agree with you accept CICO estimates and my large number of pass days would not predict that. Last night, I had to add the spinning just so I did not take another pass. Maintaining and getting those numbers right is certaining challenging for me. Oh and the 4.7 mile was walking and you can see from the pace these girls do not walk fast.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,986 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 Keeping you, your son and your family in my thoughts and prayers. Hugs.

For me, yes, yes and yes
    3 mile walk in the morning. By midday I was starting to feel some moderate effects of the vaccine and so I took it easy the rest of the day.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3

2x yes

3/3
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    March 13

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    No

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    No

Pass day 4. Got to take more control on the weekends

• cnorman100
    cnorman100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Even with the 🍷, I still remained within the calories. I did a hard, but fun Tabata with Raneir Pollard - he is so good of lifting you up, even if you might be distressed!

No passes so far, I am happy to say. I am also stable under 130 for a week now. Should take measurements, but I keep wanting to do then in the morning, then forget. I guess for measurements the time of the day does not matter, does it?
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1 of 3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 48 min / 2.6 mi + crunches and pushups
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? yes, abs
    Pass Days Used: 1/3

Speaking of bad habits ... had dinner out on Saturday and drank a lot of wine. Still managed to stay within calories due to a very light brunch and extra time on the treadmill. But this is not good because it means I didn't eat enough food for the day. Sunday will be much better.
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,170 Member
    Options
    Exercise: mountain biking 80 minutes, stretching 45 my
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    March 13:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 190 minutes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1855/2359
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3

19,070 steps
    No planks.

"I can't manage what I don't measure and I can't improve upon something that I don't properly manage."

@katiecan2021 I have the book reserved from the library. I can't wait to read it. Right now I'm starting one called The Obesity Code which someone else had recommended. It looks good too.

@lesdarts180 You and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.