March 14 Sign In

Options

Replies

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,017 Member
    Options
    exercise: yes
    calories: yes (but barely, I mean 15 calories more and this would have had to been a pass day.)
    tracking: yes

pass: no

how do you feel? a bit anxious because I think I am going to have to give up my once a week soda or at least cut it down to a 12 ounce can. Usually I satisfy my Coke craving by giving in once a week but I am realizing that although I am staying under my calories (thank God for the exercise) the amount I am consuming in liquid format could be less and I would lose more. I perused my diary and I realize that hundreds of my daily calories is usually in the liquid form, whether it be tea with honey, Koolaid, Lemonade, coffee or soda (once a week). If I cut these out or at least in half I would see better results, because I realize that these don't full me (well other than the coffee, I realize that one cup and my hunger disappears for hours), they don't satisfy a physical need, these are merely psychologically fulfilling but I won't cause harm to myself if I cut them out or severely cut them down. And really and truly I am starting to believe I am self sabotaging myself with these drinks and I should know better.

I think this week I am going to make a conscious decision to not have more than 120 calories a day from liquid. I am going to go back to my cucumber or celery water. Wish me luck B)

@transparentenigma
    I DO wish you luck!!!

My husband dropped at least 20lbs by cutting out alcohol & soda. He substitutes with fuzzy water & coffee (reg & decaf).

He found cutting back didn’t work for him, after several attempts, so he quit both.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    March 14

Exercise: Yes, 90 mins house cleaning
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3
  • Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Calories: Y 1409/1800+207 exercise
    Exercise: Y 30 minutes walking
    Tracked:Y
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,169 Member
    Options
    March 14
    Exercise: 78 minutes mountain biking, 45 minutes stretching
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 So do you! I have more Sag Aloo for dinner and will attempt 45 minutes today. I may need music for that, so charging my IP3 player!
  • fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass Days Used: 0

I loved my outdoor walk. Too bad the temperature is dropping today.
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Totally didn’t post last night - hit the pillow and was OUT!! But I did complete all tasks yesterday:
    Exercise? Yup - lots of walking, deep cleaning, and enjoying the ☀️
    Calories? Yup - broth based soup for dinner always helps keep calories low.
    Logged? Yup - easier every day 🤗
    Lookin a lil chilly outside today... so a good day for the home gym 💪🏽 Hope everyone has a fab day!!
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    Thanks! @RangerRickL

Well, this was pass #2 for me. I did a 45 minute spin but still short 130 calories. I had pre-planned the day but then decided I wanted tacos for dinner instead. If I hadn't enjoyed 2 snacks as well yesterday, I would have made it but it's okay because I really wanted tacos!🌮
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • cnorman100
    cnorman100 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Ended up taking an unplanned pass day. We ran errands and planned to eat out. Unfortunately we had to go to 3 restaurants to find one that didn’t have a line of people waiting for a table. Which meant we ended up at Portillos (everyone in Chicagoland area will know what that means). By that time I was hungry and frustrated so caved for a big beef sandwich with fries. Got home and realized how high in calories those are and was just too tired and beat to go work it off. I’m still determined to make it to the winners circle though.

Passes: 2/3
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 33 min / 1.81
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? no, not required on Sunday
    Pass Days Used: 1/3
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Mar 14:

✔️ EXERCISE: Yes. 180 minutes.
    ✔️ CALORIES: Yes. 1695/2431
    ✔️ TRACK: Yes.

PASSES USED: 0/3

23,879 steps
    No planks.

"I can't manage what I don't measure and I can't improve upon something that I don't properly manage."
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,017 Member
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 So do you! I have more Sag Aloo for dinner and will attempt 45 minutes today. I may need music for that, so charging my IP3 player!

Thanks @Chinkiri!
    Music definitely helps!!!
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,622 Member
    Options
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    Love to see how motivated everyone is! 👍

I had to put all my will at work today and make it through an IF morning. Felt awesome in the afternoon, when I was still in controll over food. I ate right and feel good about it! 🌞

Also did the Epic Day 2, together with my son! 🏋‍♀️ Kids made me get out for 2 brief walks 🚶‍♀️ around lunch (didnt mind the cold and 🌧), thank you, my boys❣

Way under calories and a perfect macro ratio (might be my first time!). Also ordered vegan protein powder (5 ingredients only) and I plan to use it wisely (just as a backup, o/w proper food!). Anyone else here using protein powders? I am not comfortable with the thought of it, but I heared too much (and too little against it) not to try it...