45 days to go

3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
well, I weighed myself this morning and I've gained 4lbs since last week.
If you need me, I'll be under the blankets trying to cry out any extra water weight. :'(
If that doesn't work, I guess I'll go do some running and eat a salad.
UGH!
Hope everyone has a good day!

Replies

• sharonarkoff
    sharonarkoff Posts: 57 Member
    Me too, and I am really limiting fat and carbs. I like salads, I like vegetables, I like chicken and fish but.... it would be nice if a low-calorie diet based on lean protein and vegetables actually showed some results on the scale! :-) But, we all know that it can take the scale two weeks to catch up with our good eating habits, so, onwards!

How are people liking the extra hour of daylight? Are people getting out for an after-dinner walk/run/bike? The ice is almost gone in my area!
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    I heard a new expression today: “exercise sweat is the tears fat’s crying”- hilarious.

So I’m reading the book and I like it, especially 2 things- makes me want to nip off the evening snacking and it reminded me to be patient , like years patient.
    She said we sabotage based on the scale readings like this:
    - stale scale or a rise- it’s not working why try, I’m done
    - scale lost- I’m doing so great I deserve a treat
    I did both for years!
  • Getting back into things slowly today. I gave myself yesterday to cheat yet because I knew it would be a stressful day back to work. Already ate a veg. Going for a fruit tonight and under calories. Did yoga last night but tonight is my normal rest night so I'm taking it. I still have my scale in the car so I didn't have time to do that this morning, will do tomorrow. Hopefully it's not too terrible but if so it was definitely my fault. 😅.
  • @3greyhorses with how hard you've been working you probably gained muscle.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Don't stress it Paree ❣️ my weight can fluctuate 4 pounds from the beginning of the day to the end... Or if i ate a bit later the night before my weight will be a couple pounds up the next morning.. it's all about trends 🤓 like others said, you're also building some muscle with those awesome runs!! 🌈

Keep up the good efforts everyone 💫💫

Happy St. Patrick's day ☘️🍀 a friend is playing a music set at a beach bar tonight, so we're going to go and listen (social distancing from the beach) 🎶🎵 will probably drink some

Goal today is to stay under maintenance cals. Back to the grind mañana 😎
  • 3greyhorses
    3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
    Thanks for the support everyone. Oh, dear lord! What I wouldn't give to be hanging out with you tonight @rayonrainbows! It's be pouring rain, gusty winds and freezing today and it's been so long since I've been to a beach or heard live music :'( I hope you have an amazing time!

I forgot all about St. Patrick's Day! Hope everyone had a great day!