March 20 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• fractaltiger
    fractaltiger Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Hi My 2nd family and our amazing leader @RangerRickL i hve been bursting to let u know that i hve finally reached my goal weight and am now considered to be at the high end of a healthy BMI! Yay!! Something i hve not achieved since the age of around 13 years old! I cld not believe my eyes this morning wen i jumped on the scale. Ha ha! I hve lost 24kgs in total but the last 2kgs hve been the hardest of all! I honestly cld not hve done it without all ur suppport, guidance, tips and advice! Thank u all so much for being there for me. Being a part of UAC has been so therapeutic for me. I am aware that i need to continue with my new mindset and habits and not slip into old habits! Now that i am at goal i hve decided to loose another 2kgs before moving to maintaince so i have a buffer! Thanks again Rick and team!! Xox

@donna25trinity
    CONGRATULATIONS!!! B)
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    20th March
    Yes yes and yes.
    @lesdarts180 ur still in my thoughts and prayers. Xox
    @fractaltiger thank u so much! Xox
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,858 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL how exciting to take a trip AND celebrate with your daughter for her birthday in person. Feels almost normal I bet! @donna25trinity CONGRATS on meeting your goal! Now, what is your maintenance plan? ;)

• Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity GREAT!!! :)
    By me pass day 3/3
  • SummerSkier
    Options
    ✅✅✅
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,057 Member
    Options
    Thanks for ur support @Winner_in_Life. Xo

@SummerSkier i appreciate it! Ive just realised ive never thought about a maintaince plan as never dreamed of getting here. Lol. I will spend the day really thinking on this! Thanks 4 the thought. Wld u mind me asking wat ur maintaince plan was? Xo

@lesdarts180 im so happy to hear that ur committed to looking after urself in the midst of all ur pain! Ur doing all the right things. Good on u and hang in there my friend! Xo

• SummerSkier
    Options
    Thanks for ur support @Winner_in_Life. Xo

@SummerSkier i appreciate it! Ive just realised ive never thought about a maintaince plan as never dreamed of getting here. Lol. I will spend the day really thinking on this! Thanks 4 the thought. Wld u mind me asking wat ur maintaince plan was? Xo

@lesdarts180 im so happy to hear that ur committed to looking after urself in the midst of all ur pain! Ur doing all the right things. Good on u and hang in there my friend! Xo

Check out The stickies at the top of the maintenance form. Lots of good information there
  • dewit
    dewit Posts: 1,468 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity , well done, congratulations 👏🎉👏. That's an impressive weight loss and shows determination and consistency. Happy to be part of this group, to witness your accomplishment 🥂. Also, excellent attitude, for you to stick to the new habbits! 🌻

@lesdarts180 , you have the proper attitude! Your grandchildren will definitely need your support and they'll love having grandma keeping up with them, taking them on 🚴‍♀️tours or kicking it ⚽️. It's okay to cry, to be sad, to ask questions - just remember those around you, who love you and need you! 💐 They appreciate you being there! As for me, I virtually hug 🤗 you, tightly!

I am close to my target calories, including the exercise calories. Not so many burned, I spent the day working 👩‍💻. I did go for a 35min run 🏃‍♀️ and that went well. Trouble is, I am v. hungry as I write...

Have a lovely weekend, eveyone! 🌞
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,647 Member
    Options
    Got all three done
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    ✅ exercise- 12 miles in 45 minutes on stationary bike, arms 15, steps 6,500
    ✅ under
    ✅ tracked everything ate and drank
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Exercise - ✔️
    Calroies - ✔️
    Logged - ✔️
    Long day... super tired. Have a great night 🖤
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes, yes
    Walking and 10 min stretch
  • Bovaryoo
    Bovaryoo Posts: 1,374 Member
    Options
    🎉. @donna25trinity That's fantastic!!! I am so happy for you!🙌.

@RangerRickL It looks like it was a fun place and how wonderful that you were all able to safely celebrate together. I can't wait to see my family this summer.

Exercise: 30 mins Intervals & Arms
    Tracked: Yes
    Calories:Yes

• Impala007
    Impala007 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Calories: Y. 1718/1800+815 exercise
    Exercise:Y Bike10.7m 45 minutes Same ride as Wednesday , but almost 5 minutes quicker.
    Tracked:Y
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    @donna25trinity and @MadisonMolly2017 Thanks so much for your very supportive and helpful comments! It’s a work in progress... but I’m sure if I’m a bit more mindful, I can not try to eat my way out of stress... it never really helps, and you’re quite right, only gives me yet another issue to deal with...

March 20:

Exercise: Yes! 40 min BodyCombat, 25 min Zumba, 20 min walking workout
    Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: Yes! Barely,,, but still under, so I’ll take it!

Passes used: 3