Favorite keto breakfast Without eggs

Options
New to keto. Sooooooo over eggs every day for breakfast. Can you let me know some of your fave keto breakfast meals ( under 10 total carbs) without any eggs?
Thanks guys!

Replies

• Poobah1972
    Poobah1972 Posts: 943 Member
    Options
    Funny you posted this today? I literally had my first non egg and bacon breakfast this morning in about 3 months... Actually could be more then that to be honest. Although it contained 15 net carbs, so maybe not the best choice for someone brand new to Keto. (picture posted in meal picture thread.)

There is a huge amount of good Eggo/pancakes recipes out there. How about avocado with some Canadian Bacon or ham? Honestly I so seldom stray from Egg's and bacon for breakfast, I'm sure others will pipe up and give you some great suggestions.

Welcome to Keto!
  • tcunbeliever
    tcunbeliever Posts: 8,219 Member
    Options
    I don't know how anyone could get tired of eggs there's like a million ways to cook them...this morning I had a brisket and bleu cheese omelette, which turned into more of a scramble because it stuck to the pan, but still delicious...

In any case, when I'm not eating eggs for breakfast, I usually do a salad, something like a chicken taco salad (chicken with taco seasoning, mexican shredded cheese, and sour cream) or chef salad (whatever lunchmeat and cheese is in the drawer, sometimes with boiled eggs but you can skip those since you're tired of eggs) or leftover salad (whatever meat is leftover from the previous dinner with pickles and olives or whatever is laying around)...

I don't usually dressing, just salt/pepper/potassium and call it good, but I think there are plenty of low carb dressing options if you prefer.
  • spruitt417
    spruitt417 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I don't know how anyone could get tired of eggs there's like a million ways to cook them...this morning I had a brisket and bleu cheese omelette, which turned into more of a scramble because it stuck to the pan, but still delicious...

In any case, when I'm not eating eggs for breakfast, I usually do a salad, something like a chicken taco salad (chicken with taco seasoning, mexican shredded cheese, and sour cream) or chef salad (whatever lunchmeat and cheese is in the drawer, sometimes with boiled eggs but you can skip those since you're tired of eggs) or leftover salad (whatever meat is leftover from the previous dinner with pickles and olives or whatever is laying around)...

I don't usually dressing, just salt/pepper/potassium and call it good, but I think there are plenty of low carb dressing options if you prefer.

What (👆) said. I also love eggs but sometimes I'll have steak, chicken, bacon-wrapped hotdog, cheese and some deli turkey or chicken breast...you get the idea. I'm no longer locked into what does or doesn't qualify as foods for a specific meal. It did take some getting used to but now it's just normal. Most times when I choose to have eggs for breakfast it's simply because it's a quick meal.
  • Megan_smartiepants1970
    Megan_smartiepants1970 Posts: 40,640 Member
    Options
    Almond pancakes ....Chaffles with bacon lettuce tomato ...BLTA (bacon lettuce tomato avocado ) stuffed tomatoes ...Lemon Ricotta pancakes ...Chocolate Peanut butter Waffles to name a few
  • simplysonya4996
    simplysonya4996 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Almond pancakes ....Chaffles with bacon lettuce tomato ...BLTA (bacon lettuce tomato avocado ) stuffed tomatoes ...Lemon Ricotta pancakes ...Chocolate Peanut butter Waffles to name a few

Excellent ideas. Gotta find a chaffles recipes and the lemon ricotta pancakes sound delish!
  • 2t9nty
    2t9nty Posts: 1,607 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I will have a serving of chicken or pork or something leftover from the night before. I make meat muffins (meatloaf cooked in the muffin tin). These are easy, and premeasured, etc. When you have a busy morning, they are quick and the recipe is saved so logging is easy too.
  • Chanda_7
    Chanda_7 Posts: 15 Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Keto crepes with sugar free pancake syrup. Chia pudding. Also, low carb pound cake with a few unsweetened blueberries. 😊