March 22 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ Yes, Spinning & Walking
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅ Yes, under
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅ Yes

Passes used: 1 of 3
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,064 Member
    Options
    22nd March
    Yes yes and yes
    We hve terrential rains here atm so exercise is just cleaning as cant get out and walk plus lil bub sick.

21st March i originally posted 3 yes's but later in the night i was a bit naughty. I served up sum choc cake for hubby and temptation got the better of me ha ha! New rule in the house if hubby wants dessert he needs to get it himself lol! All good tho back on the horse but no more pass days so will hve to be super careful for rest of the month! Xo
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hey UAC fams - another beautiful day today ☀️ Hope you got to enjoy some of it!
    Exercise? Yea - competitive badminton w the son 😂 He is legit quick, tho!
    Under Calories? Yea - eating salad at lunch and light dinner really helped today! New scheme with my meals... less food and more snacking.
    Logged food/dranks? Yea - always fun when you’re under 🤗
    Have a fab night and sweet dreams 😴🖤
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    YES exercised- biked 35 minutes, arms 25 minutes and 4,900 steps
    YES calories under- pre-logging my food helps me estimate if I need to either cut back on calories or add more exercise
    YES- tracked everything that I ate and drank, still need to work on getting in more water

Signed up for the April challenge. Thank you for doing this!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    Rest day. Took a walk and signed up for April's UAC!

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Stretching (20) TOTAL: 20 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | *Base + 91
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---
    * NOTE: Only counting half the stretching calories

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 30%
    Pass Days Used: (MAR16)
    Since my 40 lb KB is taking some getting used to, I've worked out my expected progression using a drop set approach with my 25 lb KB. However, I ended off the first week and then started the second week by advancing my workout progressions faster than expected.

The calendar has been adjusted as of MAR082021 to reflect that I may end up doing 8 sessions with only the 40 lb KB (not just 3, as laid out in the original plan). Still aiming for a consistent 30 min PR by month-end.

For the weekend of the 20 & 21, my times were faster because the ancillary exercises (weighted squats) weren't necessary. But, it was also the first time using the 40 lb KB exclusively.

The number in yellow indicates the number of minutes taken to complete the workout that day

caknsigx1n52.jpg

Progression calendar based on original workout: The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout