April 3 Sign In

Options

Replies

• LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill 31 min / 1.79 mi + crunches & pushups + an afternoon walk outside of 2.11 miles
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes

[Mon-Sat] Did I do treadmill AND weights or abs? Yes, abs
    Passes used: 0/3
  • NetiOne
    NetiOne Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Checking in for the past 3 days. Life has been hectic with the holiday weekend. I just got through working 3 - 14 hour days. Today I rest...

April 1
    Exercised?: Yes 30 minutes on the elliptical/30 minutes of yoga/30 minutes walking the dog.
    Calories?: Yes or No
    Tracked?: Yes or No

April 2
    Exercised?: Yes 32 minutes on the elliptical (set it for 30 but my my music wasn't quite over so I kept going) & 30 minutes of yoga.
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

April 3
    Exercised?: Yes - got in 20 reps on a staircase at work with 20 stairs. Note: my thighs are soooo sore today - worth it!
    Calories?: Yes
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    April 3

Exercise: Yes, 2 hours cleaning. I cleaned windows too and my house has so many windows. My arms are aching today.
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 0/3
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri - “not going all Facebook” - you get the best line of the day award!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    @mshawski and @thabit11 thanks for the support. Maryann, as a former vegan, we may have to talk shop: there's probably some helpful innovations beyond flavored tempeh that happened in the past decade I should know about lol

@transparentenigma When MFP goes rogue, I use the data from my smartwatch. And when THAT goes rogue (like my skipping today), I use historical data from Google Fit. If it's a new exercise/activity, I'll go to Google as the last resort. In short, always have a backup plan to the backup plan when it comes to technology 🤷🏾‍♀️

@biketheworld You're running a half marathon while on vacation? Definitely sounds like you're better than good to go with healthy lifestyle choices. Have a fun run!

Oh, and I co-sign on @MadisonMolly2017's shared podcast tips, especially the one about prioritizing accommodations with a fridge (or better, a kitchenette).

Before Air BnB existed, that's the only way I would travel as dining out constantly does unpleasant things to my stomach which can mess up a vacation anyway 🥴 I'd to rather shop local and make what I can. If you want to gamify it a bit, you make your version of a local dish then go out to a restaurant and try the professional version.

Apparently, I'm to post as well? lol kk! Here's my late entry...

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Skipping (20) TOTAL: 20 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 160
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 33%
    Pass Days Used: (APR01)
  • BobWw2017
    BobWw2017 Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    April 3

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yes

• MizSpiffy
    MizSpiffy Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    4/3/2021
    Record all calories N
    Stay under calorie limit N
    Exercise 20 minutes YES!
    PASS DAYS USED: 2
    HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,159 Member
    Options
    April 3
    Exercise: 45 minutes biking, 50 minutes weight training. 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,995 Member
    Options
    April 3
    11-day streak
    🌿🍀🍃
    I’m happy!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,204 Member
    Options
    April 3

Exercise: Yes - BodyCombat and yoga
    Calories: No
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 1/3
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options
    @lesdarts180 - you are so sweet to even be thinking of anyone but yourself and family right now. Is the funeral this week?
  • jessphill2020
    jessphill2020 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    April 3
    Exercised? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,869 Member
    Options
    APRIL 2021 ULTIMATE ACCOUNTABILITY CHALLENGE

Start weight, April 1, 2021: 124.6
    April 1, 2021 – 124.6 (+1.4)
    March 1, 2021 – 123.2 (-3.0)
    February 1, 2021 - 126.2 (-5.8); Tanita BF scale at 6 am 126.5 and 26%BF
    January 1, 2021 – 132 (-3.6)
    December 1, 2020 – 135.6 (-5.2)
    November 6, 2020 – 140.8 (-7.0)
    October 2, 2020 – 147.8 (-5.2)
    September 14, 2020 – 153.0
    Thoughts and Goals for April:
    April has arrived and I am sitting here reflecting back on this month. It is the first month since September that I have closed the month with an “up”. That said, an up had to come at some point since at some point one is no longer trying/needing to lose weight, and I had passed my original goal back in January, I believe. The up on its own would be fine, but the habits, or lack thereof, that crept into my March are the concern. So, for the month of April, I will be focusing on returning to preplanning/pre-tracking as much as is possible and to not just thrown in the day it does not go as planned. I know that I know how to re-group and I need to make sure I find the time and energy for that. I want to up my cardio. Yes, I am “group walking” every day which burns calories, but honestly, I could walk at that pace for hours and hours without effort. I need to push myself, here and there, again. I will also be trying to maintain the social aspect of the group walks as well, so juggling all those time commitments will take a little focus. Lastly, I need to return to adding back exercises. I have not planked in a month, and rarely done exercises other than walking, running, or biking. So I need to figure out how to include bodyweight or dumbbell workouts. Here’s to April.

Wishing everyone a great month!
    April History
    Date: 3/1
    Weight: 124.6
    Exercised?: Yes, 0:54:43 group walk at 17’10” pace for 3.18 miles
    Calories?: No
    Tracked?: No
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 1 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2184

*** so not the way to start a new month. Did not respond well to another curve ball thrown at me. Going to pre-track tomorrow. It will be a belated 60th birthday dinner for my husband since his mother will have arrived and be able to join us for the dinner.

Date: 3/2
    Weight: 125.6
    Exercised?: Yes, 0:21:02 Apple Fitness Spinning; 0:32:29 Indoor cycling to Youtube CV19 news
    Calories?: Yes, 1411/1590 + 314 exercise (net 493)
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 2 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2340

*** This is the way I like to handle my day! And this included dining out. :)
    Date: 3/3
    Weight: 123.2
    Exercised?: Yes, 1:22:53 group walk at 16’30” pace for 4.92 miles, 10 min Apple Fitness core
    Calories?: Yes, 1855/1590 + 312 exercise (net 47 )
    Rings Closed?: Yes, 3 of 30
    Apple Watch TDEE: 2079

Passes remaining: 2
  • newbie2143
    newbie2143 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    April 3 (late entry)
    Semi-planned PASS day... what can I say? Easter dinner... there were baked goods... I enjoyed it all.
    Did still get out for a nice 5k walk with my family.
    Next planned pass day April 22 or 23.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3

3 yes

2/3