We have someone who requested to be in the group. Srrs21 welcome. Please tell us about yourself... age, gender, location, career etc...

Replies

• Srrs21
    Srrs21 Posts: 5 Member
    This is my third time typing this, hopefully I hit post reply instead of done!

I'm 24F, 286lbs and working in finance.

I spend a lot of my day stationery and spend way too much time snacking.

I find I do better when I have people to report to. I managed to lose about 30 lbs in the first lockdown but due to some family issues, gained it all back and more.

But hoping this is the last time I restart. I've got my own space and have bought more exercise gear as inspiration.

Hoping to maybe lose a stone or two by June 21st (here's to some sort of UK summer?)

Can I ask how this group works? Do you guys do weekly/daily updates?

Thanks for inviting me in :smiley:
  • Anakonia2021
    Anakonia2021 Posts: 7 Member
    Hey there!

UK, I love it. I am an Anglophile. We are in Texas. We have all been there with restarting so it's a day by day thing really! You're doing well by finding any support you can. Dyesha can say a bit more about the check ins, if she wants, but basically we check in Monday, Tuesday and Friday for our official check in days. But you are welcome to check in and post whenever you need to. We will all be off and on during the day with logging food and exercise. We definitely want everyone to feel comfortable to be honest about whatever struggle they may be having with cravings etc bc we all experience that. Welcome again!
  • DyeshaJ20212021
    DyeshaJ20212021 Posts: 3 Member
    This group is in it's infancy. That's a plus for all of us, as we can help mold our group.Once we get everyone logged in we can come to some sort of consensus. If we come up short, I believe it's best to move forward. Srrs2, we are open to suggestions.
    Cheers!