Will NOT sync unless I dis/reconnect

Options
Fitbit+MFP haven't synced for like 4 days without me disconnecting and reconnecting.
I've read that I really shouldn't be doing that, but so far, it is the only way I can make this work
I've tried this on apps and pc, can't work it out :/

Is there a solution to this, or is it just a problem I'll be dealing with?
Any help is appreciated

Please and thank you
Claire :]

Replies

• ASC369
    ASC369 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I’ve been having the same issue! Would like to hear if anyone has a solution - thanks!
  • Hope228
    Hope228 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Mine hasn't been able to sync in about 5 days. It did the same thing back in February.
  • claireeclairee
    claireeclairee Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Hope228 wrote: »
    Mine hasn't been able to sync in about 5 days. It did the same thing back in February.

Oh, lovely :):| So, I assume then, that "they" will sort it out by themselves, and it'll be back to normal soonish?
    Basically, there's nothing for us to do but wait and cross fingers?
  • danae16
    danae16 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'm having the same issue. I just disconnect each night and then I know where I'm at. Luckily i don't eat back all my exercise calories.
  • ddevine
    ddevine Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I’m having the same issue!! But now I can’t even get it to sync when I disconnect! So frustrating!!
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Also, quick and simple work-around.

Look at Fitbit near end of day at total calorie burn - subtract 500 - eat that.
  • mrscherry2000
    mrscherry2000 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    having same issue, started for the past week
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    Happening here too.
  • stuffinmuffin
    stuffinmuffin Posts: 985 Member
    Options
    Same here :(
  • ZamaMama
    ZamaMama Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Yep, I've been having this problem for a couple of weeks. I've tried everything you guys mentioned, to no avail. I emailed tech support this morning, but they just sent me a pre-written email with all the same instructions I've already done. Ugh, so frustrating. I'm at the point where I'm gonna just start logging everything on Fitbit.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    Anyone taking the time to read the posts prior to yours - you need to read the news item before you keep annoying yourself?
    It would be like not reading the sign before the highway entrance that said the next 5 exits were closed and you required the 1st exit, but you kept turning and getting on the highway each day anyway, aggravated you had to drive miles past in heavy traffic to get off and drive back.
  • Nysportsred
    Nysportsred Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    I’m still having this problem, but MyFitnessPal responded to someone on Twitter that the issue was resolved.....not for me lol.
  • msfarmer7735
    msfarmer7735 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also having that issue. It seems to be a fit bit issue. I am about ready to jump ship and move on up to an apple watch
  • janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member
    Options
    I am also having that issue. It seems to be a fit bit issue. I am about ready to jump ship and move on up to an apple watch

If it's a sync issue (the information coming from Fitbit to MFP), that's almost certainly an MFP issue.
  • Terrush2004
    Terrush2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    This is so frustrating. I love MFP but this is a never ending issue. 😢😢
  • Terrush2004
    Terrush2004 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    PS..that’s another reason why I won’t pay for the MFP subscription.
  • arbaonwsas
    arbaonwsas Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue! I thought I was going crazy and doing something wrong. Very frustrating!
  • curlycypriot88
    curlycypriot88 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Same issue here!! I had it back in February and contemplated changing over to an Apple Watch but the problem is with MFP!!
  • tolkienite
    tolkienite Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    For some reason it’s syncing some of my steps but not all (and not every day) and not my exercise. It makes it so hard to judge what calorie total to aim for!