Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅ 30 minute brisk walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Pass days used 1️⃣
  • shomans83
    shomans83 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL - looks like a fun day for you and the loved ones!! Totally jelly!!
    Sounds like a lot of people have been feeling a bit off lately... I really hope you can get back to feeling healthy and strong soon. Sending lots of positive energy out into the world tonight 🌌✨🖤
    Exercise? Yup - push day and arms are wobbly.
    Under Cals? Yup - BARELY.
    Logged Food/Dranks? Yup - even those TWO donuts I couldn’t seem to resist tonight.
    Passes? 1 of 3 used up.
    Night fams 😴😴😴
  • achagpar
    achagpar Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    April 8:

Exercise: Yes! 40 min Zumba, 5 min BodyCombat, 20 min Zumba
    Track: Yes!
    Under calorie goal: Yes!!!

Passes used: 0
  • Crosbinium
    Crosbinium Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Exercise- 25 min Pilates
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,255 Member
    Options
    Exercise: nope
    Tracked: yes
    Under cals: yes

Passes: 2/3
  • pamjsa
    pamjsa Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Exercise ✔️
    Calories ✔️
    Tracking ✔️

I've been eating back my exercise calories this week, which is something I try not to do. But I'm not feeling too bad about it. I'm close enough to my goal weight (3.8 pounds to go!) that I feel like I need to start cutting myself some slack or I won't go the distance.

I've been 50 pounds heavier than I am right now, but it's the same 10-15 pounds that I've done battle with for the last 10 years. Just have to figure out how to get rid of this last few pounds and then--even harder!--maintain without feeling like I'm being deprived of the things I enjoy.
  • SusanElle813
    SusanElle813 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Exercised ✔️
    Came in under calorie budget ✔️
    Tracked food & bev ✔️
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅

@RangerRickL Love the pics today! Your granddaughter is so lucky to have such active grandparents!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @Winner_in_Life Snakes are dormant until the temperatures hit the high 80's and 90's. We are now in that period. Yesterday, I saw a snake under my car. First one in 2021. Arizona has the distinction of having many venomous creatures.
    My primary home is located 1,800 miles from Phoenix in the mid-section of the USA. We will soon leave here to return to our home/farm near Chicago in the state of Illinois.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @donna25trinity Thank you for the compliment. That cowboy hat covers an every more balding head!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SummerSkier I'll try to remember to take a photo of Coco's ear.
    None of those horses are Coco. I love the more lush desert landscape that lies about 20 miles north of Phoenix. We were riding out of stable with access to Tonto National Wilderness and great views of both cactus in bloom and the mountains in the background.
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @Katiecan2021 I am inspired by the uplifting trajectory of your post! You started out in dismay and ended positive and with a clear commitment for tomorrow.
    One day at a time!!
    Best wishes, Rick