18 days to go!

3greyhorses
3greyhorses Posts: 529 Member
edited April 2021 in Social Groups
Hello ladies!

Rode 2 horses yesterday and got quite a bit of cleaning done (even did some windows and went through a massive pile of paperwork that I've been ignoring for months!), but no running. I'm ok with the food choices I made but definitely did not get nearly enough water.

So, today I will get in a run, eat fruits, veggies, beans and nuts and set my timer to remind myself to hydrate! If there is time, I will ride. If not, I'll at least work them from the ground (this is easier because I don't have to groom or tack them up and I can work them all at the same time).

It's a beautiful sunny day here so I plan to enjoy it to the fullest :blush:

Have a great day <3

hjl9vwd0qpn7.jpg

Replies

• Finally cooked last night so I have a healthy lunch for today. Also have yoga tonight. I haven't done super great on eating this week but I have noticed a few times that I'm eating more intuitively like if I'm eating something and I'm 2/3 of the way through I don't finish the last bit just to finish.
  • rayonrainbows
    rayonrainbows Posts: 423 Member
    Hola amigas ✨✨

Today's my off day (except for meeting with Hector in the am) but it's looking like more of a busy day than relaxing... Oh well 🙃

Had a great breakfast burrito with my pnut Zoodles leftovers. Will have some drinks tonight as it's game night, just need to remind myself to keep my cals under 🤓

Going to get in a good walk when we walk to town this afternoon. I also aim to restart my BWEC for the next few weeks til my birthday. I was really appreciating how strong 💪 it had me feeling 💞

Have a good, healthy day 🌈🌈
  • GabiV125
    GabiV125 Posts: 3,114 Member
    I said I’ll focus on 3 things and nothing more and I realized I’m short on water intake today. I’m going to start now because otherwise I get thirsty right before bed ...
    Simple plan and small steps for me too.
    You are all so efficient, I love it!