Spring has sprung

HLaR79
HLaR79 Posts: 1,519 Member
It’s April!!! So still partially in lock down here! I am not yet going to the gym but the weather is warming up a lot! Been really working on watching what I eat and hoping for even more warm days

Replies

• fit_chickx
    fit_chickx Posts: 571 Member
    Sorry to hear you are partially locked down. I'm looking forward to landscaping/yardwork for a workouts. Bring on the warm weather :)
  • HLaR79
    We just got a huge snow storm, snowed for 2 days, but hopefully it will melt this weekend! And they are talking about more restrictions being put in place!
  • HazelGrazie
    HazelGrazie Posts: 9 Member
    Thankfully, no more snow here but still cold. Sunshine peaks out now the last few days. We're here in NY-restrictions being lifted slowly. Entire family just had the vaccines the past week and pretty much working. Hoping to garden a bit soon but still a bit cool. Hope everyone has a wonderful rest of the week and Spring really does peak out more!
  • fit_chickx
    @HLaR79

Hoping this is the last of the snow for you. Restrictions have been rough. Keeping my mind in the game has been a challenge.

When did you have surgery?
  • HLaR79
    Nyfamilyfarm that is great that you all were able to get vaccines, we are also slow at that! I had mine because of my job but no one else in my house is eligible

Fit_ chickx I had my surgery in June 2018! In the last year I gained back 20 lbs (was down 110). I am waiting for skin removal surgery too, but they have cancelled twice now due to our restrictions! I can’t blame COVID for the weight gain though it didn’t make me eat poorly, that was all me so I’m working hard to take it back off! Pants are bit too snug for my liking

• fit_chickx
    Wow, your surgery anniversary is in 2 months. Celebrate big!

• HLaR79