Walked and did bodyweight exercises
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,033 Member
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Chinkiri wrote: »
    19th April
    3 x Yes
    Trying to keep the positive momentum going after my two days examining last week. I've set up a sort of timetable / to do list on my electronic calendar, including exercise, food and fun things, seems to work so far.
    Lack of structure seems to be a trigger for me to dip into depression and inactivity. Book Club on Zoom was good, but I find it much harder to be tolerant of people who go on and on on Zoom, than when I see them face to face...
    Planning a trip to the seaside tomorrow ...

@Chinkiri Bravo! Isn’t it fun to figure ourselves out?!! Congratulations & I hope the seaside is splendid❣️
    Hi guys. Just checking up on everyone. B)

exercise: yes
    tracked: yes
    calories: nope

pass: I have been out the circle for awhile now

today was not good nor bad. I tracked, but because I didn't weigh I cannot honestly say if i was within my calorie limits. but I am not letting that get to me. I weighed yesterday, was 298.8, I was over the moon, finally out of 300 land. Woke up this morning and weighted 300.8, I just can't even. :(

All I said to myself, either it was water weight you lost that had you in 200 land, or its water weight you have gained that have you in 300 land. Either way, keep on trucking, so that's what I'm doing. :#

My clothes are feeling a bit looser, I am not in as much pain and my energy is starting to go up. so I will hold onto that while the scale figures itself out. :)

@transparentenigma
    Congratulations on managing emotions that can be tough, and staying on course!

I ONLY pay attention to average weights (weight Gurus app) & 10-day trend rates (Happy Scale app). Daily weights don’t mean anything to me -they are just DATA for the more important calculations & graphs.

It certainly reduces the stress. When I was losing I aimed for 4lbs lost per Month. Always hit it - sometimes early in the month, sometimes mid month, sometimes end of month due to the vagaries of weather, water, salt intake, exercise!

Kept it positive & more peaceful!

Congratulations on hitting your phenomenal milestone💪🏻🌟🎖🎉🏆

Hugs,
    Maddie
  • taxgirl1
    taxgirl1 Posts: 1,287 Member
    Options
    Exercise --Yes, worked out with trainer for an hour
    Calories--Yes, but I spent too many calories on snacks
    Track--Yes

Passes used 2/3
  • SusanElle813
    SusanElle813 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Erm....Sort of. I mopped floors, moved furniture, vacuumed up & down stairs. Did 13 minute office yoga, a few sit ups. But not true hardcore exercise.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, and ate pretty healthy
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Oh, yeah 😬
  • SusanElle813
    SusanElle813 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I have never done anything like this before. I was really afraid to commit to this challenge because I thought it would add more stress to my life. But it’s been a great motivator and has helped me stay on track. Knowing I’m not in it alone has been so great!! 🤗

• TXRebelle
    TXRebelle Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    4/19
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked 6 miles; strength training
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.