Open diary?

Options
NZchiquita
NZchiquita Posts: 6 Member
HI I'm looking for nz friends with open diary entries so I can be inspired and also be kept accountable! I've lost 13kg so far but have a long way to go yet. I'm learning to run and have my first 5km race in May. If you want to add me please do I am good at interacting and motivating but like the same in return!
Thanks.

Replies

• ProfDawnLee
    ProfDawnLee Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Please add me! Open diary, I am very interactive and I would love more support.
  • jennyabsheberly
    jennyabsheberly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    My diary is open as well and I'm having little luck finding others with open diaries. I'll send a request!
  • KiwiAlexP
    KiwiAlexP Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    My diary is always open - bad choices and all
  • BWA468
    BWA468 Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I've just opened mine up. Only 2 days worth in there so far though. I'm from Christchurch and looking for some friends if anyone would like to add me :)
  • bjdw_1977
    bjdw_1977 Posts: 442 Member
    Options
    Hello Everbody

My diary is always open. I'm back here for my 3rd (or maybe 4th :-[ ) attempt. I mean to stick with it this time. Alcohol has been my downfall in the past so this time I have set myself a 12 week zero alcohol challenge (1 week down, I feel the thirst). I'm also on Endomondo [Ben de Weyer]

Ben
  • MaryLeuelu
    MaryLeuelu Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    Hi guys,nice to see locals in here. I too, am back for the umpteenth time. Would be good to have new mates around and some new ideas for meals. I feel where you are at Ben I too have a beer thing going on.Haven't set anything in place yet. Will work on it. Off to go work out tomorrows food, Have a good one.
  • ldwatene
    ldwatene Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I just opened mine. Be keeping get it pretty strict and probably boring for the next 60 days though so keen to get some ideas to mix it up a bit now and then.
  • Leannep2201
    Leannep2201 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, will add all here. I have been slack with logging the last few days- work had been hectic- but really hoping to get back on track after Wednesday. Motivation lagging, sigh. Definitely keen to support others and be supported in return!!!
  • Lesgamble
    Lesgamble Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I've set my diary open (public). I'm trying to keep it honest, though I need to account for the grazing I do when making the lunches ;)
    kJ burnt is taken from Strava (bike), or MFP (swimming/gardening)
  • LanaMua
    LanaMua Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Mines open too :) I'm from Gisborne (gizzy) feel free to add for motivation and accountability
  • miz_ppyn
    miz_ppyn Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me aswell my diary is also open. not that its very inticing though lol
  • janeyloveslife
    janeyloveslife Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too. In need of extra support and motivation too :-))
  • AnitaKundu
    AnitaKundu Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. I'm new. I'm not sure if my food diary is open. Is this the default or do I need to do something to make it open to other users?
  • ailiseulee
    ailiseulee Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone, I'm from dunners. Feel free to add me as my diary is open to friends 😊