May 20 Sign In

Options

Replies

• SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,855 Member
    Options
    @alligatorob Yes, I believe RRL was referencing the daily question/challenge/inspiration.
  • Hulya_79
    Hulya_79 Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    May 20

Exercise: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Tracked: Yes
    Pass days: 2/3
  • SModa61
    Options
    FYI I think there is an entire forum / community (recipe swap) devoted to sharing recipes on MFP…

Ok I know someone accidently hit the disagree button here right?... LOL.. I certainly am all in for a recipe day or any kind of day for that matter but I wanted to make sure everyone knew there were also some great other communities who do that a TON more than us.

@summerskier I have actually seen lots of discussion of "dislikes" in other groups/threads. Sometimes they make sense and no one wonders about them, yet other times it makes no sense. What has been pointed out is that the "dislike" button is super easy to accidentaly hit if scrolling on an iphone. In fact, last night, I noticed I did it but fortunately noticed and quickly corrected. I don't recall whose it was, but I remember thinking that it would NOT have been nice to have "disliked" the particular post. Had I not caught it, it would have just sat there.

Note: I'm going to go test and see if it was me that hit it. If I don't update here, then it was not me.
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier Thanks for the information! :)

I am mainly interested in seeing people's favourite recipe to learn more about the group members, but if there are too many worries about long posts as @Chinkiri pointed out, we could maybe change it to naming your favourite healthy dish?

Like @SModa61 I also often accidentally hit either disagree or hug when scrolling (but I checked on your post to make sure I didn't^^).
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,151 Member
    Options
    May 20

Exercise: 65 minutes mountain biking, 45 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days: 0
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 @Chinkiri Oooor we could use spoilers to make scrolling easier (still very keen on recipe day) ^^
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    edited May 2021
    Options
    @oh_jackie @SModa61 Spoilers is fine by me, I thought of that later. People could also try not to quote long posts, including photographs, in their entirety... Would make it a lot easier for me to scroll through!
    @SummerSkier I have also accidentally hit the Disagree button, meaning to send a hug, but have always (I think) noticed on time and corrected. I checked yours, and it wasn't me!
  • SModa61
    Options
    @oh_jackie @chinkiri funny thing is that what I came up with as well! :)
  • SummerSkier
    SummerSkier Posts: 4,786 Member
    Options
    It was intentional pretty sure. @Chinkiri also had a disagree. Someone really loves recipes. I try to use spoilers a lot but unfortunately sometimes folks don’t use them. I like the thought that it was about learning about folks favorite vs just a general want to find recipes. Some other great ideas for focus also.. esp the self care topic!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    February 10/3
    March 12/3
    April 10/3

3 yes

4/3
  • JacquelineCharmander
    JacquelineCharmander Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Exercise:✅
    Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning Thank you so much for sharing your life with us!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @snowshoe032 Happy Anniversary!!
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @alligatorob Yes!
    Together we have many ideas, but after many years of running the UAC, I don't have any new ideas. I want to encourage team members to feel comfortable sharing and not being limited to what I can offer.
    Thanks!!
    Rick
  • RangerRickL
    Options
    @SummerSkier Regarding the 'disagree' button. I have no idea what 'disagree' means in the context of these posts. Nonetheless, while using my iPhone to post, as I left my post, I noticed that I had inadvertently left a disagree on someone's posts. Our devices are small and touchy.
    I caught my own recent mistake, but I have no idea of I have done that more than once. On the good side, we rarely see one of those 'disagree' show up.
    Rick
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    @SummerSkier Yes, you're right, I went back to my post and saw that. Maybe the disagreeing person could post instead what they disagree with?
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3