Introductions!

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Welcome to the June 2021 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. I look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!

Replies

• riaceltic
    riaceltic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello. I just signed up ready to start June 1st. First time in the group. Was wondering how do ypu log a bit? Can't really get faloroes for a lick..lol does that even count..?
  • JennyRebecca1978
    JennyRebecca1978 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am so happy that I found this group. I joined MFP less than 3 weeks ago, but I have already slipped 4 days (i.e., not logged in or gone over my calorie count). So, the group accountability is exactly what I need. Thank you @RangerRickL for making it available!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    riaceltic wrote: »
    Hello. I just signed up ready to start June 1st. First time in the group. Was wondering how do ypu log a bit? Can't really get faloroes for a lick..lol does that even count..?

RangerRick encourages us to log every BLT (bite, like and taste) so if you can't find a listing for "faloroes" then you may want to look for something in the MFP database that is similar. Or, if you made this from a recipe, then log your recipe and portion accordingly.

If I misunderstood your post, please let me know.
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    I think @riaceltic intended to ask how to count calories for a lick .... and to answer the question we just need to make sure we are accounting for every nibble we take.