New to Keto

Options
Hi all I have been on Keto for the last 2 weeks and finding it strange, I have or seem to be adapting well with no side effects but cooking really simple foods so looking for ideas to expand my knowledge.
Couple of issues I have is I do not like mushrooms,Avecado,oily fish so finding it difficult can anyone make some suggestions please.

Many Thanks

Rab

Replies

• stagdancer
    stagdancer Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Looks like there hasn't been any activity here for quite some time. I am pretty familiar with keto - having been successful once. It is the perfect diet to lose weight fast but I am not convinced it is sustainable over a long period of time without built in off-keto days. You can't do it at first - certainly not for the first month. You don't have to eat oily fish, or mushrooms. protein is protein and you get it where you can. Just not too much. Too bad about the avocados - they are so very nutritious. Just stick to your macros - fat - protein and carbs under wherever you have set them. I made myself a cheat sheet of the things I normally eat so that I did not have to be constantly looking things up or even weighing things.
  • adreid113
    adreid113 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    i'm here! i'm new. anyone else still around?