TEAM: Gutbusters (June)

Options

Replies

• Keepingtrack1234
    Keepingtrack1234 Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    I see the other groups are having optional daily challenges. Will we be having those as well?

Completely up to the team--why don't you start one? Feel free!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Happy Friday!
    Weigh in's from:
    @frankwbrown
    @Fthoodbaby
    @TheGlwUp
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Username:TheGlwUp
    Weigh in week: Week 1
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW: 227
    CW: 233.5 :(

I fell into an emotional eating rut yesterday and it wasn't worth it.
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    TheGlwUp wrote: »

UGGGHHH I know it's the worst. Back in business, starting now. You got this!
  • TheGlwUp
    TheGlwUp Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    TheGlwUp wrote: »

UGGGHHH I know it's the worst. Back in business, starting now. You got this!

Thank you for your support! I am back on track today!
  • Bethebestmeforme
    Bethebestmeforme Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    @Theglowup way to go on getting back on track <3
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    What a day! Started off bad, but it ended up pretty good.
    I had planned to get up very early and walk before swimming, but that didn't happen. I got up at 5:30 to drive 42 miles to swim in a heated Olympic pool at 7:15. I'm getting my gear together and find that my waterproof MP3 player got stuck in limbo while charging (this has happened before; gotta wait for the battery to die, then try again). So, I'm sorting through stuff wanting to take only what I need, and in my early morning foggy brain (that's foggy brain, not foggy morning), I somehow think because I'm not bringing my MP3 player, I don't need the strap that holds my swimmer's snorkel. I realize this half way to the pool; without a snorkel, I'm limited to swimming side stroke. Oh well, do better next time.
    I get to the pool and find out they've cancelled swim time due to being one lifeguard short. So I drive to a nearby Starbucks and console myself with an iced coffee and a chocolate croissant. Then I drive back home, arriving around 8:20. I decide perhaps I can get that walk in now. Today's high will be ~96 degrees, but it's only 75 degrees at 8:30. So, I begin my 2 mile walk, and remember that I have a challenge to do a 3 mile walk either Fri, Sat or Sun. So I walked 3.25 miles (that's a new record for me: farthest walk).
    I find some swim times available at my gym and book them. Before swimming, I did a 34 minute strength training routine, during which I bumped up all my resistances. When I started swimming, I seemed to have an unusual amount of energy. I normally swim ~1600-800 yards in 56-64 minutes (pace: 3:22/100 yards), but today I ended up swimming 2650 yards (1.5 miles) in 87 minutes (pace: 3:16/100 yards). That's another record: farthest swim!
    Then, I saw that I was close to breaking my "most steps/day" record, so I just walked another 0.77 miles to set a new personal steps record of ~12,500 steps.

So today, I set new personal records for walking, strength, swimming and steps. I'm wondering what I'll feel like tomorrow!

And as it turns out, I drove 42 miles... for an iced coffee and chocolate croissant! :D

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

LOVE THIS! You always seem to have a way of turning things into a positive!
    And congrats on meeting these amazing goals!
  • Bethebestmeforme
    Bethebestmeforme Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    What a day! Started off bad, but it ended up pretty good.
    I had planned to get up very early and walk before swimming, but that didn't happen. I got up at 5:30 to drive 42 miles to swim in a heated Olympic pool at 7:15. I'm getting my gear together and find that my waterproof MP3 player got stuck in limbo while charging (this has happened before; gotta wait for the battery to die, then try again). So, I'm sorting through stuff wanting to take only what I need, and in my early morning foggy brain (that's foggy brain, not foggy morning), I somehow think because I'm not bringing my MP3 player, I don't need the strap that holds my swimmer's snorkel. I realize this half way to the pool; without a snorkel, I'm limited to swimming side stroke. Oh well, do better next time.
    I get to the pool and find out they've cancelled swim time due to being one lifeguard short. So I drive to a nearby Starbucks and console myself with an iced coffee and a chocolate croissant. Then I drive back home, arriving around 8:20. I decide perhaps I can get that walk in now. Today's high will be ~96 degrees, but it's only 75 degrees at 8:30. So, I begin my 2 mile walk, and remember that I have a challenge to do a 3 mile walk either Fri, Sat or Sun. So I walked 3.25 miles (that's a new record for me: farthest walk).
    I find some swim times available at my gym and book them. Before swimming, I did a 34 minute strength training routine, during which I bumped up all my resistances. When I started swimming, I seemed to have an unusual amount of energy. I normally swim ~1600-800 yards in 56-64 minutes (pace: 3:22/100 yards), but today I ended up swimming 2650 yards (1.5 miles) in 87 minutes (pace: 3:16/100 yards). That's another record: farthest swim!
    Then, I saw that I was close to breaking my "most steps/day" record, so I just walked another 0.77 miles to set a new personal steps record of ~12,500 steps.

So today, I set new personal records for walking, strength, swimming and steps. I'm wondering what I'll feel like tomorrow!

And as it turns out, I drove 42 miles... for an iced coffee and chocolate croissant! :D

I hope everyone has a great weekend!

Wowsa's that is an awesome day!! Congratulations 👏 on your new personal goals 🎉🎉🎉
  • Shawtytel
    Shawtytel Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Shawtytel
    Saturday
    June/ Week 1
    PW: 154.6
    CW: 154.8
  • Colleen790
    Colleen790 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    Colleen790
    June week 1
    PW 169.8
    CW 169.0
    Low carb is working for me
  • kaytyl2
    kaytyl2 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    kaytyl2
    June week 1
    PW:169
    CW:175

Hormones, kids of school, no time to exercise and eating off plan all contributed to this gain. But I'm focused now and ready to get back on track. Here's to a good week!😊
  • Jodee2021
    Jodee2021 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    PW 188.4
    CW 187.6
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Hi team! June week 1 in the books!!
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10834751/week-1-june-results#latest

Sunday weights:
    @Jodee2021-got it thanks!
    @pumpitusa

My weight from Saturday week 1--sorry!
    PW 141.6
    CW 140.6
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Missing week one from:
    @Maejestique--Monday
    @Fthoodbaby--Friday
    @33gail33--Saturday

You guys still with us??
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    kaytyl2 wrote: »
    kaytyl2
    June week 1
    PW:169
    CW:175

Hormones, kids of school, no time to exercise and eating off plan all contributed to this gain. But I'm focused now and ready to get back on track. Here's to a good week!😊

YES! You got this!
  • Keepingtrack1234
    Options
    Colleen790 wrote: »
    Colleen790
    June week 1
    PW 169.8
    CW 169.0
    Low carb is working for me

I am so glad to hear that! Go you!!
  • Keepingtrack1234