June 13 Sign In

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 2,989 Member
    edited June 2021
    13th
    Yes yes and yes
    Relaxing day on sunday, had some chillout family time!
    Tracking is so important to me!!!! I hve a huge appetite lol and food is everything in our European culture so weighing helps me portion control. Some times i track as i go but i do prefer to pre track the night before where possible. Because my phone is old i can no longer access the mfp app so logging is very time consuming and frustrating atm! Xox
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    JUN 13
    T ✅ | C ✅ | E ✅ [45 min run + 1:45 h walk]
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Pass day 2 here. 0/3. I log the best I can, but don't track exercise calories so figure that evwna it out 🙂
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,518 Member
    All three done
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,777 Member
    No. But am tracking on my goal to post here daily. :)
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    Tracking - when I first started to track, I was amazed at how much I was eating without even remembering having eaten it. I would graze all day. Now, I tend to eat the same things and pre log the day in the morning. That way I know what my macros are. If something unexpected presents itself, I know what I can fit it - a taste or a heaping. It’s especially helpful if I’m going out to eat. I usually check the menu beforehand and work the rest of the day around that. On those days, I am probably over but not by too much. Plus it helps me to focus on eating foods that are better for my autoimmune issues.

Between tracking and reading the posts of others in the morning, I am motivated and ready to take on the day.

Sunday, June 13

Tracking: Yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: Yes, full body warm up - 10 min, golf 9 holes walking - 2 hours

Pass days to date - 3/3
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,984 Member
    Yes, yes and yes
    8 mile walk and stretching
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,853 Member
    @JennyRebecca1978 - my understanding is that you can have 3 pass days and still qualify for the winner’s circle. It’s that 4th pass day. I could be wrong and maybe @SModa61 @RangerRickL @MadisonMolly2017 @Chinkiri will weigh in and either confirm or correct. I am at 3 and although trying to not have a 4th, I am perfectly imperfect, and if I hit 4 or more, I won’t be “out” of the challenge. I like that Rick added the champions category for those of us who keep plugging along and doing our best. We are learning new skills and habits and that takes time.

@readyornot1234 Yes, indeed it is the 4th that moves you to the champions category and I agree that having the two recognitions supports us doing our best!
  • SRMDB
    SRMDB Posts: 96 Member
    Exercised? Yes 32 mins walking
    Calories? Yes
    Tracked? Yes
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,034 Member

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

3️⃣ Pass Days Remaining

Tracking is now a daily habit. I log my basic intake in the morning and amend it as the day goes on. I log exercise as I go along.
  • JennyRebecca1978
    JennyRebecca1978 Posts: 68 Member
    @readyornot1234 and @SModa61 -- Thank you! I am here for the long haul, and determined to check in every day, regardless of my number of pass days. :)