Member for long time but not been active on here so would like to get back to it.

Options
marilynron06
marilynron06 Posts: 3 Member
I have gained 17 lbs since I achieved my goal weight. Now not as active as I have osteoarthritis in my entire back, knee and an ankle. Trying to get back to some outside walking, also do Leslie Sansone DVD's walking video's and recently have started doing some stretches, easy walks on You Tube for seniors.

Replies

• k8richly
    k8richly Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Welcome back! I'm sorry about the osteoarthritis, that sounds difficult. Keep going! As the guy says in my favourite stretch class - motion is lotion!
  • valwxy
    valwxy Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have gained 17 lbs since I achieved my goal weight. Now not as active as I have osteoarthritis in my entire back, knee and an ankle. Trying to get back to some outside walking, also do Leslie Sansone DVD's walking video's and recently have started doing some stretches, easy walks on You Tube for seniors.

Hello! I'm new (again) on MFP and have been trying to maintain my "goal weight" since I got there 2.5 months ago. Leslie Sansone's walking DVDs definitely helped me along the way ;)