2021 Goals

Options
workaholic47
workaholic47 Posts: 3 Member
Just joined MFP. I did not notice any current (2021) postings.
Since I am 74 yrs old and husband is healthy 78 yrs old, we live active lives. My MFP goal is to loose lots of weight. (40). What are some of your goals?

Replies

• FultonMO
    FultonMO Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Have been intermittently action SparkPeople, but SP will shut down mid-August. Will be more active there than here for now, as I am a member of the BLC Challenge. I’m looking for a site and some groups to take the place of Spark. 73, retired RN, with plans to lose 40-50 pounds. Not particularly active, but beginning to walk about 30 minutes, 5 days a week, with the Arthritis Foundation walking program. I read, I knit, I love spending time with 3 local grandsons.
  • FultonMO
    FultonMO Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I’m down 1.5 pounds this week
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Had to delete my account and start over. I’m FultonMO under a new name.
  • MRreLADY
    Options
    Still hoping to get some action going here! I’m down another 1.5 pounds for the week. I’m working on increasing my walking minutes. I’m also continuing until mid-August on SparkPeople to complete a Biggest Loser Challenge there before the site closes. And I’m on a Biggest Loser Challenge demo team here, a group that wants to get a team going for Fall.
  • MRreLADY
    Options
    Have been walking 30 minutes. Ready to increase to 45. Working on a new playlist of the right length.
  • MRreLADY
    Options
    Have a 45-minute playlist ready to put in my phone. Have 3 mornings under my belt of 40-65, though with a brief break after 30. We’ve had HOT weather here, though we’re in a few cooler days right now. A couple of hot days coming, than another cooldown. I figure that when the second stretch of cooler days comes in, I’ll try ou my new playlist.