June 14 Sign In

Replies

• readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @Dory_42 - I’m glad your listening to your body. There is growing research that it takes time. Be well.
  • readyornot1234
    readyornot1234 Posts: 1,027 Member
    @Chinkiri - I hope you’re doing better. Take care.
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Did I exercise for 20 minutes or more? Barely. I started getting a headache on the bus ride home from work (so many people....) and it just got worse, so I ended the day with about 30 minutes of walking all told.

Did I log everything? I did.

Did I stay within my calorie budget? Yep. I did that too.

Stretching. Something I need to do more often than I do. I disliked the yoga and body flow classes when I was taking them, because I'm not flexible and never really have been, but after I quit, it didn't take too long to realize that they actually had been helping. I need to start doing something again, even if it's just the simple stretches I remember from way back when.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    3jhppeo4abql.png
    I want to thank Sherri, @SModa61 for voluntarily filling in as our UAC leader. She has faithfully carried us through the close of May and into mid-June!
    Only I know how much work she has done. She has read everyone of our team member's posts.
    She captained the team even though she is in the middle of preparing her home for sale.
    I salute you. On behalf of the UAC, I thank you.
    Rick

That's amazing. @SModa61 @RangerRickL thank you both. I really enjoy this group.

3/3 today. Stayed on 2 pass days. Lots of physical work emptying boxes of books and walking back and forth from work.

We adopted an older cat. I didn't realize how quickly I would love him 💕

@Higa2021 Aww! I would LOVE to see a picture of your cat! I don't have any animals right now, but I love cats! 😍
  • stella7x7
    stella7x7 Posts: 2,604 Member
    6/14
    Exersized-?yes
    Caleries?-yes
    Logged?-yes
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,281 Member
    June 14, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? Yes (8 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (22 mile outdoor bike ride)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • Dory_42
    Dory_42 Posts: 3,587 Member
    @Dory_42 - I’m glad your listening to your body. There is growing research that it takes time. Be well.

Thanks, but this happened 5 years ago. I was cautious and recovered well. I also learnt to fall properly after that to prevent future recurrences as my concussions came from martial arts throws.
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    Mrs_Hoffer wrote: »
    Higa2021 wrote: »
    3jhppeo4abql.png
    I want to thank Sherri, @SModa61 for voluntarily filling in as our UAC leader. She has faithfully carried us through the close of May and into mid-June!
    Only I know how much work she has done. She has read everyone of our team member's posts.
    She captained the team even though she is in the middle of preparing her home for sale.
    I salute you. On behalf of the UAC, I thank you.
    Rick

That's amazing. @SModa61 @RangerRickL thank you both. I really enjoy this group.

3/3 today. Stayed on 2 pass days. Lots of physical work emptying boxes of books and walking back and forth from work.

We adopted an older cat. I didn't realize how quickly I would love him 💕

@Higa2021 Aww! I would LOVE to see a picture of your cat! I don't have any animals right now, but I love cats! 😍

As soon as I figure out how 😜
  • Higa2021
    Higa2021 Posts: 106 Member
    A decent day. Walked, went a little over calories but not much and tracked everything. 2/3 pass days. And heat part is that I out the cookie I didn't need back and had it later.
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    JUN 14
    T ✅ | C ✅ | E ✅ [55 min yoga]
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,820 Member
    edited June 2021
    Double post sorry
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    February 10/3
    March 12/3