Captains Lounge July 2021

Options
jugar
jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
Here we go! Please be sure to check any last minute additions (steps, etc.) in the June chats. They are closed now, but sometimes people do not notice... thanks!

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,153 Member
    Options
    @jugar I think I made a booboo. For Week 3 for JenniferSusanMcDougall/Trimstones, she reported her weigh in on Mon (she's a Thur person) and I assumed it early, so I put it on Wk 4, but today she reported in for the week (a little late), so for Week 3, she should have had an LWI not an NWI due to me not understanding the reason for the off-day weigh in. I changed the NWI to LWI for you (sorry)...wasn't even thinking...and have now filled in this week's weigh in. I might make it through this day without walking into walls, but it's still up in the air. Just letting you know about my error. SMH I feel a vacation coming on!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar I think I made a booboo. For Week 3 for JenniferSusanMcDougall/Trimstones, she reported her weigh in on Mon (she's a Thur person) and I assumed it early, so I put it on Wk 4, but today she reported in for the week (a little late), so for Week 3, she should have had an LWI not an NWI due to me not understanding the reason for the off-day weigh in. I changed the NWI to LWI for you (sorry)...wasn't even thinking...and have now filled in this week's weigh in. I might make it through this day without walking into walls, but it's still up in the air. Just letting you know about my error. SMH I feel a vacation coming on!
    Jessica

No problem - you just keep away from those walls, OK?? I fixed her starting weight for July and now all is well. Hang in there!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,264 Member
    Options
    @jugar -

Please move Mary's, pizzafruit, weigh day to Mondays. I am waiting on an updated weight from her, since she didn't specify what her current weight is for her new weigh day.
  • TheresaM787
    TheresaM787 Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Good morning, one of our amazing team members asked if we could have a page where we share recipes that we have made and really enjoyed. Is that possible?
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    Good morning, one of our amazing team members asked if we could have a page where we share recipes that we have made and really enjoyed. Is that possible?

Didn't we used to have one? And it had...10 posts?
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Melanie and I would like to welcome rachelrjh as our new Motivator!
  • TheresaM787
    edited June 2021
    Options

I haven't seen one. Is it ok if we open a new discussion thread for recipes? We have a very chatty group that loves to share 😃😆
  • jugar
    Options

We did have one running for a while, but it withered. I'll put one up again! It will be under Announcements, like the challenges. I'll announce it in the teams.
  • jugar
    Options
    ANNOUNCEMENT

Melanie and I would like to welcome rachelrjh as our new Motivator!

Wonderful! Welcome @rachelrjh !
  • jugar
    Options
    dcjfqy7yquqt.png

Let's share our favourite healthy recipes - new ways to enjoy food and feel great. https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10837191/f2f-recipe-central#latest
  • TheresaM787
    Options
    Thank you so much for opening a recipe discussion 🤗
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,513 Member
    Options
    @jugar
    Could you please excuse iradi8 from this weeks weigh in. I have carried her weight over. Thanks
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    Options
    @jugar -

Please move my weigh-day to Wednesdays. I've learned that weighing in after a rest day that regularly involves beer and Mexican food is not the best way to go.
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Izzyred9400/Trimstones has been on holiday in Greece for three weeks. Their return flight was cancelled and had to be rebooked, so she will miss this Saturday's weigh in. Please excuse her for the week and she will report in as soon as she gets home next week. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    Hi all! There are usually a few lost sheep among the new members each month - for whatever reason, they don't show up.

If you have people marked "new" who are late with their 1st weigh in - please try to reach them by message (you will have to add them as friends first, I think). Often they think the starting weight was the week 1, or that they are a bit lost in their navigation, or for whatever reason. It is worth one try to see if they can be brought into the fold. Go sheepdogs go!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Wilsonkellies/Trimstones was dropped for two NWIs in Jun and she's back. Can you add her to the July spreadsheet please? Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Options
    @jugar Wilsonkellies/Trimstones was dropped for two NWIs in Jun and she's back. Can you add her to the July spreadsheet please? Thanks!
    Jessica

Sure! I put in her old weigh-in day and the final weight she reported - feel free to update the starting weight if necessary, and let me know if she wants a different day. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Jessica

Sure! I put in her old weigh-in day and the final weight she reported - feel free to update the starting weight if necessary, and let me know if she wants a different day. Thanks!

@jugar I've updated Wilsonkellies weigh in from this week.

Would you please move schnerb00/Trimstones to the support section? She is spending the next few months (summer) at their lake house and won't have access to internet. I'll follow up with her occasionally to find when she's ready to rejoin us. For now, she's focused on not snacking and maintaining...thanks!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    @jugar Please switch RoYoLizzy/TrimStones from NWI to LWI. I've updated her weight. Thanks!
    Jess
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    @jugar could you change SisuMom2019 for Shrinking Assets to LWI? She posted her Friday weigh in on Sunday. I know it won't count for the tallies.
This discussion has been closed.