Trimstones-July Chat 2021

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,088 Member
    Options
    2sz3ulxx581d.jpg

Here's this week's THIS or THAT! Please use the original chart below, using your snipping tool, and cut/paste into your response and highlight your answers. Also, choose ONLY ONE answer for each one...no BOTH responses! If any of the entries leave you with a thought or a story to share, please do so.

4ymuyhune4eo.png

Enjoy! Can't wait to read your comments!
    Jessica :smile:
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    7/1: 11,680
    7/2: 8,217
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    DreaRN15
    Saturday
    PW 289
    CW 289

After being slightly under the weather last week and losing all of my water weight from bloating I'm glad I broke even!
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    My first time trying to post a photo. Hope it works 1ovqojy9rgum.jpeg
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    CasandraW
    Pw 237.2
    CW 237.2

Still struggling to make those good choices in times of stress. Man it’s been so stressful this year. Again I ate a bit too much instead of turning to alcohol, so I will take that as a win. I’ve never had an alcohol problem before this year, and even still I’m not drinking too much. I just keep wanting too.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Previous Weight 250.2
    Current Weight 249.7
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    pv0nxxw0p0s5.png

Neither ER nor Grey's Anatomy. I may have watched 2-3 episodes of each, but never got into either. I don't remember them at all. I did watch medical dramas like Doogie Howser and House. I liked those.

I think maybe log cabin sounds better than resort, but I haven't been to either. My vacations have mostly been in rental houses with a large group of us (usually family and close friends), so I think that's more like log cabin as long as there's plumbing, electric and gas. With just a few of us, it's usually a small airBnB.

I haven't had the pleasure of interacting with puppies, but have played with kittens on the farm.

I went to a couple of concerts when I was young, but wasn't really into it. I used to love amusement parks, but that has really diminished with the long long lines that are prevalent now. I also don't love rides as much anymore. Hmm, is this me getting old?

I think I may prefer ranch over French dressing, however, I usually just stick to vinaigrettes.

(I don't know why my image came out a larger size. I only snipped, marked and saved.)
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    Here's my response to the This or That...

n0gv6kbm8l45.png

Oh wow, @Arc130 I LOVED both Dougie Houser and ESPECIALLY House!! I was definitely an ER gal though...watched EVERY episode and nearly cried when it went off the air. Useless trivia...as many of you know George Clooney was from Kentucky. When I was growing up, his aunt was my nurse for MANY years...she was very sweet.

I had to choose coffee because I don't like chocolate in any form (yes, I'm an alien life form)! I would prefer tea to either of those. Soup recommendation if you haven't tried it, Panera has a ten-veggie soup that is VERY good and low calorie. You know I love my Fitbit! I'm a little on the spoiled side...resort all the way...but those big log cabins with all the natural wood beams...those are NICE too! Kittens are just too adorable to do without, but love puppies too.

My first big concert was Lionel Richie and I was in high school. Loved him coming down from the ceiling with the bright, white grand piano...I'm a piano teacher, so you know I was nuts about his music. In fact, I can play all of his biggest hits...Still...Three Times a Lady...Lady...love them all! Slow song fanatic...old school R&B is THE best!

Hope you're enjoying these This or Thats...I'm enjoying writing them...

Jessica :blush:
  • Arc130
    Arc130 Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Hope you're enjoying these This or Thats...I'm enjoying writing them...
    Jessica :blush:

These are fun, Jessica! :smile:
    That's interesting about George Clooney and his aunt being your nurse!
    I like tea too! I drink a lot more tea than hot chocolate. I will have to try Panera's soup one day. Need to find a Panera in Manhattan somewhere as where I live in Brooklyn there are very few chain restaurants. Although Popeye's opened up about half mile away. I love fried chicken!

• jessicakrall8
    Options
    REMINDER: Missing six weights from this past week. Please report in before stats begin tomorrow!

@laurieldl08
    @Jen_967
    @Dnarules
    @bfc2345
    @Platinum1013
    @RoYoLizzy

Thanks and enjoy the rest of your weekend!
    Jessica :smile:
  • laceyf53
    laceyf53 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    2fx29fle4tq3.png

I hate both ER and Grey's Anatomy with the fire of a thousand suns but if I had to watch one over the other, I'd watch Grey's Anatomy.

I love both puppies and kittens equally, puppies are a bit more fun as kittens just seem to want to hurt you. 😂 I'd pick adult cats over dogs to be fair.
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    July 3
    Waifer003
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Okay, I am obviously technologically inept. How on earth do I “snip, mark and save” the This or That game? Someone please explain this to me (please explain as though explaining to a child). 😂
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    :star:WEEK TWO CHALLENGE is up and ready for you to show us how you are FIRED UP & FOCUSED. :star:

lou339sb9m1j.png
  • jessicakrall8
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Okay, I am obviously technologically inept. How on earth do I “snip, mark and save” the This or That game? Someone please explain this to me (please explain as though explaining to a child). 😂

Good Day @Waifer003 ...
    • Go back to the original This or That.
    • Open your Snippet Tool and click NEW.
    • Highlight the This or That game you want to answer and when you stop highlighting, it will put it into the Snippet Window.
    • Once it looks the way you want it (might take several tries), then choose the HIGHLIGHT feature at the top (looks like a yellow highlighter.
    • Go through each category and highlight your answer in SNIPPET.
    • Once it's done (you also have an ERASER in case you mess up), then go to File and COPY (or just click CTRL-C.
    • Go into the Chatroom and CTRL-V in order to paste it. It will take a minute to upload it and then click on POST. By the way, you won't see it until you click post.

Hope this helps! Play around with it and you'll figure it out. If you can't get it after a few tries, then just list your choices in order and we'll know what you're doing.
    Jessica
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    7/3: 10,272
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    Steps
    7/1 4,765
    7/2 5,105
    7/3 4,143
  • Waifer003
    Options

Good Day @Waifer003 ...
    • Highlight the This or That game you want to answer and when you stop highlighting, it will put it into the Snippet Window.
    • Once it looks the way you want it (might take several tries), then choose the HIGHLIGHT feature at the top (looks like a yellow highlighter.
    • Once it's done (you also have an ERASER in case you mess up), then go to File and COPY (or just click CTRL-C.
    • Go into the Chatroom and CTRL-V in order to paste it. It will take a minute to upload it and then click on POST. By the way, you won't see it until you click post.

Hope this helps! Play around with it and you'll figure it out. If you can't get it after a few tries, then just list your choices in order and we'll know what you're doing.
    Jessica

Where do I find the Snippet tool?
  • jessicakrall8
    Options

Good Day @Waifer003 ...

Jessica

Where do I find the Snippet tool?

Go down to your search bar at the bottom of your screen and search by SNIPPING TOOL
This discussion has been closed.