Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    Best wishes on the new home @Winner_in_Life
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,062 Member
    Options
    We are driving now to see our hopefully new 🏠 If someone has time please wish us luck 🙏☺️ I am so nervous 💓

Sending positive vibes your way for a successful journey

@WhatMeRunning

That must’ve been very scary it’s good to know that you’ve come through it okay and you’re back to normal]

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    Options
    Resend of message I just sent to you @oh_jacke

“Hey @ _oh_jackie!

I’d never overlook a message! I looked and there doesn’t seem to be one

Perhaps you could re-send?

Thanks,
    🌸Maddie
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @JEB03253 great work so far 💪💪

@SummerSkier a white marble for today 🤩

@SModa61 hopefully Saturday turn successful to you 🙏

• thabit11
    Options
    @RangerRickL it is really amazing how your grand son have the same taste in music despite the age difference 🤗

@readyornot1234 hopefully you won the soccer game ⚽.

@brisingr86 that's what I also love about this group, thinking about my report made me stop over eating many times 💛💛

@JennyRebecca1978 true, it is really important to enjoy our exercises to some degree otherwise it will be more of a labor work

• DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,451 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options

7/2 /2021~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Waving Hello ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ 🙋🏼 ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ................. ✅ ... 160 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.... 20,800 + woohoo
    so glad I am able to get back to regular exercising only slight soreness in foot at night

I am really enjoying my new Smart Watch... Its motivating me to keep Stepping. I also purchased a new Digital Scale My old spinner clunker had me around 10 less than I am... So I am about to Burn Up this Scale (LOL... Drop the lbs.)

Documenting CONSISTANCY For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2

• thabit11
    Options
    @lamlamsmakeover 2000? Wow that's amazing 🤩🤩 cheers to you 💪💪.

@ashleycarole86 great work !! Hopefully today went well too ☺️

@victorious5 your personal goals are inspiring, I will also try to be on the winner's circle this month, let's do it!!!💪💪💪💪

• thabit11
    Options
    @Jana_2020 I know how you feels, whenever I think I had everything under control I, lose my way again. But as long we keep trying, we will counter attack 💪.

@LazyBlondeChef you are on a good start !! Hopefully this month become a smooth sail 💜💜.

@donna25trinity great work keeping the temptations off!! Good luck with deciding your goals ☺️
  • thabit11
    Options
    @seilidhe these days happens, once I calculated my meals wrongly and suddenly my under became over, but as long we keep accountable, our successful days will win over.💜 I loved @SummerSkier ideas of marbles, she has two jars, one to fill white marbles for good days and the other with black marbles for bad days. This way she could tell her good days were way more than the bad days. I'm following this concept but in my own way. I hope you find yours as well 💜

@fourathomej you're doing great, hopefully to the rest of the month 💪.

@Winner_in_Life I send best wishes to you, may this change be for the best 🙏🙏.

• thabit11
    Options
    @MadisonMolly2017 wow, you did great and so many plans for July, I hope you will have a productive month 🤩.

@_JeffreyD_ days like this happen, don't think too deeply about it, moving forward is what matters. Wish all the lucks to you for the rest of the month 💛
  • thabit11
    Options
    @Fmatti7 and @JTreasures you guys are doing great, hopefully the same goes for the rest of the month 💛💪.

@DebyS137 you did sooo well, so inspiring. Keep up the amazing work 🤩🤩

@chanstriste13 no worries, you did very well despite being over, better days will sure to come 💛💛.

@calvin20874 I'm always inspired with your determination. Hopefully this month turn perfect to you 💪💪.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 10,972 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    @MadisonMolly2017 wow, you did great and so many plans for July, I hope you will have a productive month 🤩.

@_JeffreyD_ days like this happen, don't think too deeply about it, moving forward is what matters. Wish all the lucks to you for the rest of the month 💛

WoW @thabit11! Thank you so much for all of your thoughtful, insightful, and encouraging comments❣️

➡️ I am tracking a lot of things, but I’ve been at this years!

I divide my habits into:
    SOLID: I do them easily & consistently
    SORTA SOLID: I do them most of the time, and having a tracker helps me shift them to SOLID by reminding & encouraging me!

So the UAC habits (Since March 2018) & ART (4 months daily) are SOLID or ALMOST SOLID

The ARMS/Upper body exercises are the NEW one as of June 7! So, not too bad!

“If you want to stick with a habit for good, one simple and effective thing you can do is keep a habit tracker.

James Clear, Author of Atomic Habits”

NOTE: Our posting here daily is an on-line tracker. I only added UAC this month to a paper tracker because last month, I felt my 💯% commitment to the three UAC goals was slipping from SOLID to SORTA SOLID, so it was time for me to give them more affection & attention!

Thanks again!

🌸Maddie

PS: Just Google “free printable trackers” if anyone else wants to see if they help you or not. They can be for one item or many - you are the boss!

• seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    We are driving now to see our hopefully new 🏠 If someone has time please wish us luck 🙏☺️ I am so nervous 💓

A little late, but all the luck! Wishing you all the best.
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Thank you for the July 1st compliment @WhatMeRunning! As for your evening that day, I'm also glad you sought help.
    Not sure if it helps but when I was dealing with dizziness getting out of bed a few months ago, the only pattern I noticed was high fibre dinners/late night snacks with inadequate water intake. Not a smart combo for me, apparently. Hopefully this doesn't happen to you again. But if it does, figuring out whether there are any similarities in events may help your healthcare team...and you!

@Winner_in_Life sending out positive vibes your way. Can't wait to hear your housing update.

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walk (94), Impromptu Dance Party (10) TOTAL: 104
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base+ 48
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 28%
    Pass Days Used: