Trimstones-July Chat 2021

Options

Replies

• JoDavo66
    JoDavo66 Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    Hi - apologies for MIA back end of week - felt really under the weather. Thankfully nothing too nasty as just done Lateral Flow test for work & it's not covid!

@RoYoLizzy HI -i weigh in on Sunday's too. We have a Tim Horton's opening for 1st time near us some time this summer. My eldest can't wait as she was introduced to them in Canada on a Sea Cadet visit. I understand their coffee is amazing - but from what you've said - I need to avoid it! :D:D:D

@Waifer003 I had no idea about the snipit tool either. About to investigate!
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    cnd8wyzxry7y.png
    I don't eat Ham or Turkey
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    uddg69ryuqk8.jpg
    My goal for the week.
    What's yours??
  • JoDavo66
    Options
    5aj7pl5d2vg8.jpg
    A friend of of mine published a book about the poster "Keep Calm & Carry On". It was produced for the event of an invasion but decided it was patronising! So the original posters were shelved. A load of the reappeared several years ago & then they are now all over the place.
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @JoDavo66
    Well at least you like ER, Kittens and Fitbit...when I saw the NO TURKEY, NO HAM, I thought you were dead to me :D ...who doesn't eat ham or turkey?!! Must be an "across the big pond" thing...LOL So, are you a roast beef gal...tuna salad...chicken salad...something cold on a bun?! I like ham, but I adore turkey, but it has to be heated, with cheddar melted on top and if you add bacon, well I'm over the moon, but I don't do that often.

You know I'm just teasing you...but seriously...explain the sandwich thing please.

Thanks for sharing!
    Jessica
  • izzyred9400
    izzyred9400 Posts: 908 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @Waifer003 If it makes you feel better I too was stuck on the first point !
    I TOLD YOU I WAS A TECHNO FOBE @jessicakrall8 .
  • Waifer003
    Waifer003 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    July 4
    Waifer003
  • RoYoLizzy
    RoYoLizzy Posts: 5 Member
    Options

RoYoLizzy
    Wi: Sunday
    PW: 171
    CW: 167.9
    (I find this hard to believe 🤨 maybe my scale needs new batteries? I thought for sure I’d gained, not lost!)

@jessicakrall8 - Thanks for the encouraging words and ideas for dealing with meals and busyness. I will definitely be trying out your suggestions:)

@JoDavo66 -
    That’s so cool they’re opening a Tim Hortons in the UK! I had no idea they were in any place but Canada. Maybe they’re all over the world now and I just didn’t know. I hear their regular coffee is super good. I actually don’t like regular coffee, but they have a tamed-down, much sweeter, ice-slush version called an Ice Capp, which is unfortunately SO tasty! I so badly want to recommend it, but I won’t 😆 we can both pretend it is extremely disgusting, and hopefully I will come to believe it hehe.
    But if you stick to their regular coffees you should be good😁
    My brothers have all been through air cadets - I always thought sea cadets sounded like more fun though:)
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Okay, so I’m thinking that since I’m doing this on my iPhone and do not have Windows, I do not have a snipping tool 😂
  • CasandraW
    CasandraW Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    Waifer003 wrote: »
    Okay, so I’m thinking that since I’m doing this on my iPhone and do not have Windows, I do not have a snipping tool 😂

I’m using my iPhone as well. I save the image as a photo, edit it, then post it
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    Weigh-in Day - Monday
    PW - 176
    CW - 176.1

So happy to stay relatively even this week. Was away from home, not cooking for myself, not able to get my daily walks in, didn’t use my own scale for last week’s weigh-in. I’m taking this as a win 🙂
  • Waifer003
    Options
    CasandraW wrote: »
    Waifer003 wrote: »

I’m using my iPhone as well. I save the image as a photo, edit it, then post it

Thank you for that! Perfect 🙂
  • Waifer003
    Options
    rvd5dwenhj08.jpeg
  • Waifer003
    Options
    I did it! Ha ha ha!
  • ssssseika
    ssssseika Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Hope all of you had a great long weekend! =)
    I have to get back to the Good Nutrition Habits as I had 2 cheat days! lol
    My Lunch was Tofu Salad!

Anyways, could you please add the following foot steps for me?

7/1 - 8019
    7/2 - 10446
    7/3 - 10025
    7/4 - 8110
    7/5 - 8646
  • Waifer003
    Options
    Waifer003
    July 5
  • Chalmation
    Chalmation Posts: 2,625 Member
    Options
    Daily Step Goal: 8,000
    7/4: 10,064
    7/5: 8,142
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,087 Member
    Options
    Fill in the blanks please...

wkixtyuhnlpx.png

ALSO, we have a LOTS of missing weights this week...please report in ASAP. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    I hope everything turns out well for you @CharmingPassion. Take care of yourself, I look forward to seeing you back next month.
This discussion has been closed.