Options
    7th
    Yes yes yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    Higa2021 wrote: Β»
    Higa2021 wrote: Β»
    Finally!! I'm only 8 cals over, so yes yes yes!!! 1/3 pass days and 3/7 no dessert.

I mean I had 3/7 days of dessert...more days without!

Fantastic job @Higa2021 Whoo Hoo!!!! :love:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    2 x yes yes yes for today and yesterday. Things are going well :-)

Awesome job on 3 yesses for both days @davert123 !! :smile:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @WhatMeRunning You're always SO consistent! Kudos! You inspire me! :blush: I've also learned over my 40+ years as an adult that life is 10% what happens to me and 90% how I react to it. So I CHOOSE to be happy. I CHOOSE to not dwell on negative things, happenings, and people in my life. I CHOOSE not to hold on to bitterness or anger.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @mshawski Your post made me smile. I "hate" that sweaty feeling.... but lately I've had to remind myself that I complain when it's too cold in the winter and now when I'm too "hot" in the summer.... and that I need to stop complaining so much and go GET 'ER DONE!! :lol:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @SummerSkier I started back to working in the office this week as well - when we all began to WFH at the beginning of the pandemic, we had to empty our desks and take everything home. Even now, because of "cleaning" our desks every night, we are not allowed to have any personal items on our desks. This j-o-b is really messing with my morning routines (LOL), but I'm working on switching things around and trying to make it all work! I'm perpetually a "work in progress" !! :wink:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie James Clear's book is chocked full of insight regarding habits - how to make 'em and keep 'em, and how to break 'em!! I listened to it on the audible (Libby) app from my local library about a year ago and am going to reserve it again to listen to AGAIN! It's one of those books that I'm sure I'll learn new things EVERY TIME I read it! Thanks for the recommendation!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @ashleycarole86 Wow!! A 10k hike! You GO girl!!!! I love the scenery and wildlife outdoors on my walks! :love
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Thank you SO MUCH @znaoiec for a great opening & to @clutterqueen for her encouraging comments on folks’ posts!
    πŸŽ‰πŸ‘πŸ’•

YES!!! Thanks so much for all your efforts!! :love: