July goals!

Options
Joyfulandactive
Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
Good morning ladies, we are 10 days in but not too late for July goals. Any kind, weight, fitness, mental health, social, relaxation, a balanced life where we take good care of ourselves.

I just started on my weight loss July 4th. SW was 175lb and have lost 4lb this week. So I think my goal this month will be to get to below 165lb.
I am about to start with a new trainer as mine just moved to Las Vegas. So my other goal is weight training at least twice a week.

Replies

• tmbg1
    tmbg1 Posts: 1,279 Member
    Options
    My goals are to use as little plastic as possible and try to spend as much quality time with my daughter as possible. She starts college in August and im already sad!
  • Joyfulandactive
    Joyfulandactive Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I have a daughter who is a rising Junior and another who is 18 and about to be a Freshman! Luckily they are attending a big local public uni in our city (I am in the burbs). So I still see our eldest a lot as she likes to bring friends home or go for lunch etc. How far away will your daughter be?
  • tmbg1
    Options
    She'll be about an hour and a half away so not too bad.
  • tmbg1
    Options
    So I definitely used less plastic in July and spent lots of time with the family. It was nice having goals that were not weight related!