July 14 Sign In

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 - such a nice post to wake up to, were you up all night? You and @RangerRickL seem to be running around nonstop getting your houses ready to go. We were thinking of starting the selling process next fall. You two have me thinking that I should start organizing/eliminating, finding new homes for things, making repairs, etc etc etc today.

@SModa61 and @readyornot1234 we're in the same boat. We're looking at selling our 2-story home and buying a one-level home ... probably later this year or early next year. I had also noticed what @RangerRickL and @SModa61 were going through and thought the same thing. So we've already begun downsizing/eliminating, repairs, etc!
  • WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Wow! What a refreshingly long list to see, especially considering July can typically be a fairly challenging month for many (be it extreme temps, holidays, breaks in normal routine, or just plain tired from overdoing things in the spring)! Congrats to everyone, particularly the future champions who continue checking in to stay on track regardless of that arbitrary number of pass days!

July 14

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes (127)
    ✅ - Calories within budget (705 under, ate back 450 exercise calories)
    ✅ - Tracked every detail I consumed (yes)

0 Pass Days Used

Personal Challenges Met: 10/14 days (2nd, 4th, 5th, 11th)
    ✅ - Net Carbs 30g or less (24g)
    ✅ - Protein 180g or more (214g)
    ✅ - All Scheduled Workouts Completed (2)
    • Yoga - 16 minutes
    • Run - 45 minutes at easy effort (Zone 2)

I also had a 66 minute walk today. I'm really happy to have a little bit of a walking streak returning. It's crazy how hard it is to fit something as simple as a walk in sometimes!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,321 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! Thank you @SModa61 for checking on me!

I am just coming up for air today. After returning from our weekend road trip, I got some very bad news about one of my dearest friends. One of the healthiest people I know - great shape, ideal diet, full of energy - was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer, though she was symptom-free. It just doesn't make any sense at all . . .
    So sorry to hear about your friend. I'm sure she will appreciate your support.

✅ - Exercise 20+ Minutes
    ✅ - Calories within budget
    ✅ - Tracked everything

1️⃣ Pass Day Remaining