Chat Room - this is place to have all those great discussions

Options

Replies

• highalpine1
    highalpine1 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    got 17 min walking in today still not feeling good. Wish the heat would break. Sick of the over 100 degrees.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    hat PT this morning. Did get 14 min of walking in Still not doing good. I am lucky that I can get any walking in.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    got 13 min in today. Have DR visit tomorrow for my kidney
  • highalpine1
    Options
    got 16 min of walking in today. still do not feel good.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    yesterday got 11 min in of walking.I am not doing as well as I would like. I am used to doing 30 + min a day.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    did manage to do 15 min walking today Still not feeling good
  • highalpine1
    Options
    did 16 min walking and 30 min in the garden this morning
  • highalpine1
    Options
    went to Walmart this morning and walked for a while
  • highalpine1
    Options
    I feel like giving up. I have so many medical problems and every time I see a DR they add another on. I put everything in Gods hands but it just does not get any better please be praying for me.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    had a good day walking, but had to push myself to do it.
  • chriamaria
    chriamaria Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    I have been so busy that I have not had time to pop in to chat. I frequently log on my phone and it seems really difficult to do anything on groups that way. I really need to build up my friends list because that is how connecting would work best for me. I will go ahead and friend request each of you in the chat, please feel free to request me. Of course, I think that you have to have your privacy settings set to be able to get friend requests.
  • highalpine1
    Options
    hope you have a great day and weekend God Bless
  • highalpine1
    Options
    Hope everyone is doing well. Prayers are out there for who ever need them
  • highalpine1
    Options
    today was my day of rest but did do 16 min of walking .76 miles
  • highalpine1
    Options
    had PT this morning. Not feeling good tonight. Having a lot of pressure and pain in my neck tonight.
  • Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,435 Member
    Options
    @Highalpine1 - so sorry to hear that you are dealing with so much pain - I get it I have chronic pain in my back - have an online call today with the doctor about it and other medical issues that have flared up - know that I am thinking of you and will be praying for you as pain in the neck / back or anywhere is not nice
  • highalpine1
    Options
    Marilynsretired I will be praying for you also. and thank you for your reply.

• Marilynsretired
    Marilynsretired Posts: 5,435 Member
    Options
    So how is everyone doing here - are you finding your way around MFP ok? Making the transition from SP ok or are you still in the missing SP mode.

I have a few groups started up that were over on SP - so if any one of you are interested let me know and I can share them with you - all of them are doing well and I am sure once SP is finally gone they will be even more active.

Thinking of all of you -

-Marilyn
  • highalpine1
    Options
    No I am not finding my way around MFP very well. I am still on SP as I am a leader of 3 of my 4 teams and I will stick till the end. After 14 years with SP it is going to be hard to not do the morning intake of posting. I have tried the new SP360 and I think it sucks excuse my expression. It has no personality what so ever. I am not feeling all that well tonight so I will post tomorrow again.
    God Bless to everyone
  • steffy1182
    steffy1182 Posts: 18 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    It's been a while for me logging in.
    Had a rough month, gained 4 pounds.

Marilyn, what groups have you brought over from SP? I used to be a member of "40somethings with 50-99 pounds to lose" and "Xweighted".

I couldn't walk for ages. Saw my podiatrist yesterday...archilles acting up now and I've been wearing sneakers that are too flat for me. Got a lift added underneathy my orthotic. So couple that with sciatica, lol. Oh well. Do my stretches and deal with it. Tely 10 isn't till October 31 this year, so hopefully I can get a handle on all this by that time. If not, I will have to trade the Tely for several smaller walks throughout the year.