July 25 Sign In

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    edited June 2021
    Options
    499rorlivwp3.jpg

3ka1g9vfcdj0.png

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @mshawski Happy birthday Maryann! 😊 🎂 🎈 🎉 I hope you have a wonderful birthday!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @SummerSkier I feel you in that I'm also returning to work in the office - although I'm only in there 2-3 days per week right now... but I too am feeling that "squeeze" of being spread pretty thin! I have a 45 min commute each way, so there's another 1.5 hour per day, not to mention going to bed "early" so that I can get up at 4:20am! Ugh. But on another note, I wanted to THANK YOU for the freggie ideas of V8 juice (I use the low sodium) AND the grapefruit juice! Two more GREAT freggie ideas!! Lol.

@Winner_in_Life that's excellent news on your packing progress! When do you move? (Perhaps you've already mentioned it in another comment and I missed it).

@lesdarts180 My heart goes out to you on this special day. I can only imagine how hard it must be, but I'm glad that your family is so close - and that you've even become closer to the ex again. {{{HUGS}}}
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    Pass day 1 of 3 today. While I got an early morning hour+ walk in and pre-logged, the day went sideways. I am pretty sure I was within calories for the day but tracking would be best guess and my protein for the day is likely short, and freggies short as well. Should do better tomorrow.

Awesome job on the hour+ walk... sorry to hear that the day went sideways after that! You are always such an inspiration though! I'm certain that you've got this!!!
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,621 Member
    Options
    No winners circle this month to many birthday celebrations!! But… I still view myself as a winner wonderful family good friends and my health that’s worth a pass day best of luck to the rest this month but remember we are all winners in our own way just being here speaks volumes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    ✔️✔️✔️ Exercise was my 11 mile "ice cream walk" today. That's not really a "rest" day, but it's the only day of the week that I have 4 hours to spend on walking into town and back!) Lol. It got up to 88(F) today, but it felt good! Came home to hubby setting the table for dinner of venison back straps, grilled zucchini, and cherry tomatoes, all from our garden (and the venison he shot last year!) He also made 2 more loaves of zucchini bread! (Such yumminess!!!!) :yum: He's definitely a KEEPER!! Lol.

Freggie servings today: 6

PASSES USED: 4/3 (3Jul)(4Jul)(Jul8)(Jul14)

✔️ Yoga/stretching (daily)
    😃 Strength training (M,W,F) 😃 Rest Day

Personal Challenges Met: (16/25)

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Love, Love, Love the pictures!! Happy anniversary! You both look so happy! Definitely a very special day to save a Pass Day for!! Thanks for sharing!
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    No winners circle this month to many birthday celebrations!! But… I still view myself as a winner wonderful family good friends and my health that’s worth a pass day best of luck to the rest this month but remember we are all winners in our own way just being here speaks volumes

@snowshoe072 you are SO RIGHT about that! I'm glad that you had a wonderful birthday!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    My heart goes out to you today @lesdarts180.

May there be emeralds for you and your hubby @TerriRichardson112. Year 55 is your "Emerald Year" according to Google. Reason? They signify true love as well as devotion and adoration.

Speaking of bling... I also can't wait to see any new birthday-related rings you may wanna share pics of @mshawski

As for me, I'm in my head and feelings today but trying to right my proverbial boat. In the meantime, I've been reintroducing a bit more activity. I'm finding skipping, stretching and kettlebell swings don't aggravate my groin issue.

Yay...

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?YES | Skipping (15), Walking (38) TOTAL: 53 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 118
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 26%
    Pass Days Used: (JUL19)

Sidenote: While I'm not doing the freggies challenge, I did say I'd be more mindful of fat intake (by keeping it to 20%). A while back, I adjusted my goal macros to 40-40-20 instead of 40-35-25.

For now, I'm not achieving EITHER my protein or fat targets. Yet, I am but a work in progress 🤷🏾‍♀️
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,148 Member
    Options
    7/25

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Only managed to take Pete the Pug for a walk yesterday morning. ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Using #3 pass
    0 pass days left
  • mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 - Happy Anniversary ❤️!

@lesdarts180 - ❤️ sending hugs your way.
  • clutterqueen
    clutterqueen Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Being married for 55 years is quite the accomplishment! Congratulations!