Tracked:✅
    Under:✅
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,683 Member
    Options
    July 25th:
    ✅ Tracked all my calories
    ✅ Stayed under calorie goal
    ✅ Exercised more than 20 mins (99 minutes! Played Audio Trip and did a lot of walking in place for a challenge that is finishing on Monday)

10/25 days (started July 12th, so 10/14 days from when I started)
    4/3 pass days used
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. 45 minutes on Cubii
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    July 24, 2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Kitchen Closed? Yes
    Going "nuts" with nuts today? No (20 days-free )
    (I go "nuts" with nuts most times, trying to continue a good habit this month. Counting the number of "nuts" free days.)

Pass day 1/3 (this is for accountability to myself and my records).
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Happy 55th Wedding Anniversary!!!!
    What is the secret :)

7mat3dx1pewi.jpg

• ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,152 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, lots of walking today in three separate chunks.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes I did
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Sure did

Freggie servings - 10 WOOP, great day in this department
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 990 Member
    Options
    Yes yes yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,028 Member
    Options
    My hope for yesterday’s post was you might identify something you wanted to do, and just begin a small baby step towards it.

In 2015, I remembered I always loved creative writing. I spent my train rides each day (about 15 mins & time waiting for the train) writing a novel.

In March of this year, I committed to creating some art each day after dabbling.

So, for yesterday’s post. I decided to draw, sketch, paint, embroider etc my own plants in my yard. I do this after dinner for 10 minutes. Very relaxing. Day 2’s drawings went significantly better than Day 1.

(In the past I took photos on my walks, but I decided really getting to know the life in my very own yard would Foster both my drawing abilities AND my profound love of nature.)

My brain is ticking - perhaps I can teach art making out in nature…and raise funds to rebuild my favorite park that burned horribly last summer?

By beginning with a simple sketch, I may have stumbled onto a way to make more of an impact.

It’s a start!

@TerriRichardson112 I am thrilled for you & your husband ❣️❣️❣️ 5️⃣5️⃣ is just so wonderful!!

@lesdarts180 My thoughts are always with you.

Ex 10K
    Calories under
    Tracked all
    Freggies 5-6
    All other things done

0️⃣ Pass Days remaining
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    MaltedTea wrote: »
    My heart goes out to you today @lesdarts180.

May there be emeralds for you and your hubby @TerriRichardson112. Year 55 is your "Emerald Year" according to Google. Reason? They signify true love as well as devotion and adoration.

Speaking of bling... I also can't wait to see any new birthday-related rings you may wanna share pics of @mshawski

As for me, I'm in my head and feelings today but trying to right my proverbial boat. In the meantime, I've been reintroducing a bit more activity. I'm finding skipping, stretching and kettlebell swings don't aggravate my groin issue.

Yay...

---|---|---|--
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?YES | Skipping (15), Walking (38) TOTAL: 53 min
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 118
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Personal Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 26%
    Pass Days Used: (JUL19)

Sidenote: While I'm not doing the freggies challenge, I did say I'd be more mindful of fat intake (by keeping it to 20%). A while back, I adjusted my goal macros to 40-40-20 instead of 40-35-25.

For now, I'm not achieving EITHER my protein or fat targets. Yet, I am but a work in progress 🤷🏾‍♀️

Way to go @MaltedTea on your increased attention to your fat goal!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, lots of walking today in three separate chunks.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes I did
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Sure did

Freggie servings - 10 WOOP, great day in this department

@ashleycarole86 WAY TO GO!! Re Freggies!!
    How do you feel?
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Yes x 3
    @TerriRichardson112 Happy Anniversary 🎊
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    7/25/2021

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Barely.
    Did I track everything? Yes. :(
    Did I stay within calories? No.

Happy anniversary, @TerriRichardson112! Wishing you both many more happy years together.

Today, my sister brought over some old photos that she'd found. She figured I'd want them more than she did. She was not wrong. Some of the photos were of my dad's sisters and their children. I haven't had any contact with my cousins in years. So, today, I found two of them on FB and messaged (as well as sending friend requests). I also messaged another cousin with a picture of her family, my mom, and my approximately 5 yo self. One of the two cousins I haven't talked to since we were kids messaged back and we're now friends on FB. This is cool.

Took a walk after dinner, well, more of a schlep. We went out on the path so I could take some pictures of the river. I was born and raised in Tucson. I've never lived elsewhere. So, when this desert rat has the chance to pretend to live on "waterfront property," I had to take videos and photos.
    7uub9dwyto1t.jpg This is the beginning of my normal bike route. The path is blocked off with tape and barriers by the city.

rastjjlnut4y.jpg

bd87kmddpqfl.jpg
    I was going to add some videos, but the format (mp4) is not allowed here. So, you get photos.
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @Mrs_Hoffer FW comes tomorrow for estimate. Beginning of October, may be October 7. There were some people yesterday collecting "old" things. The man took so any from us. :) Even reel-to-reel recorder (not sure if it is the right word most people already don’t remember that something like that existed :D) and gas stove for camping :) And 4 down blankets (wonderful but unfortunately US standard, so no duvet covers of appropriate size are available in Europe. I tried one to order from US, but customs duties are twice higher than duvet price itself :/
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    @ TerriRichardson112 What a beautiful couple! Happy anniversary and many happy years to follow <3
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,174 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 108 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
    Pass days; 0
  • Jana_2020
    Jana_2020 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 today
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,210 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Thanks for all the good wishes. We did have a lovely day.

@TerriRichardson112 Being married for 55 years is quite the accomplishment! Congratulations!
    It is for dear hubby. I'm not always a joy to be with. 😂 😈👹👺

@MaltedTea - We live on the Emerald Isle, although our forty shades of green are sadly depleted this year due to lack of rain and unusually high temperature.

Forgot to say earlier that I used my third Pass Day for our anniversary, so I will be hanging on by the skin of my teeth for Winners' Circle 😂
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,254 Member
    Options
    Freggie report:

Week of July 18 avg 4.42/day

Sunday: 4
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,470 Member
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/25/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 120 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 14,200 ......... 90 m Walking .... 30 m cleaning ....

@TerriRichardson112 What an INSPIRATION........ Congratulations!

Overall happy with my progress... I think I have hit that part of the journey
    where my body needs time to catch up with some wt. loss ... so now its
    SLOWly but SUREly melting away

Documenting CONSISTANCY For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25