Introductions!

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Welcome to the August 2021 Ultimate Accountability Challenge!

Some of you have been with this challenge for months and some are brand new. This is one of the hardest challenges to stay with throughout the entire month.

FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS!! Log every BLT (Bite, Lick, Taste). Stay strong and true to yourself....YOU WILL SUCCEED!!

Please feel free to share as much information as you feel comfortable sharing about yourself with the rest of the group. We look forward to getting to know all of you a little better.

GOOD LUCK!
ยซ13

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @RisingAboveIt WELCOME!! We are very GLAD to have you! I lost almost 60lbs back in 2018 and then spent the next 2 years gaining most of it back. Luckily I came to my senses before I gained all 60 back!! Ugh. But this time around I'm learning more about what it's going to take the KEEP the weight off once I reach my "goal weight" .... and in the meantime, I feel like I'm setting myself up for SUCCESS! :smile: I've certainly learned the hard way that maintaining is just as hard (if not harder!) than losing!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    ~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~
    4kieyzice6mq.gif~ Waving Hi ~ Wishing Everyone All The Best And Much Success ~ BLESSings ALLways ~

~ THANK YOU ~ So Very Much for putting these UAC groups together7bgf5y7lfpuw.gif

~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~๐Ÿฆ‹~๐Ÿ’•~
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    Just like a bad penny, I'm back. This will be my third month with UAC (how did that 2nd month go so fast?). I don't even know when I first joined MFP, because I'd forgotten I had. I was reminded when I tried to join back in 2013 or something when I was told my name and my email address were already in use. I played with old passwords until I got in. I lost about 40 lbs, and then fell off the wagon. Came back in April or so of 2020, and did well for awhile. Again lost close to 40 lbs. I found UAC in June of this year and while I have yet to make the Winner's Circle, and I am admittedly struggling with what I know I need to do, I am here and y'all are stuck with me. :) And thank you for that. If you're new, welcome! I think you'll like it here. :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @Geneveremfp WELCOME!! You've come to the right place! :) It's good that you're aware and ready to do something about that 'extra' baby weight NOW (vs later!) I only gained 15 lbs with my first baby, and 7 of that was baby! I lost the other 8 lbs within a few months after he was born. But with each successive child, I gained more and more weight during the pregnancy, and lost less and less of it afterward!! Yikes! After the birth of my 3rd child, I weighed 60 lbs more than I had prior to my 1st baby! I sometimes joke and tell ppl I'm STILL working on that 60 lbs, and my boys are 40 and 37!!! Lol.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Hi April! @bradkcrew Awesome goals! :) WELCOME!

And WELCOME @Healthymumlife too! I love that name! :love: :)
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @msdharrison ! I know!!!! Imo it "stinks" that weight is so difficult to take off, and so easy peasy to put back on!! Lol. But we have several ppl in the group that have lost weight and MAINTAINED their weight loss (some for years!) .... personally, I'm not there YET, but I believe strongly that part of my success is that I'm learning so much from those that have "been there, done that" !! WELCOME!!

@savvybshoes Congrats on your 5k's (I read your profile and saw that this is not your first), that's awesome! We have several runners in the group ~ you'll feel right at home! WELCOME!