Replies

• ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 919 Member
    Options
    yes, yes, and yes
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 Yikes! You've certainly got your hands FULL!!
  • ashleycarole86
    ashleycarole86 Posts: 6,183 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise 20 minutes? You bet, went out for two walks totaling 111 minutes.
    Did I stay within my calories? You bet, 5 to spare ;)
    Did I track everything? Every morsel.
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,880 Member
    Options
    Another good day. 3 x yes
  • LazyBlondeChef
    LazyBlondeChef Posts: 2,809 Member
    Options
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    • Walk: 3.2 mi
    Passes used: 5/3
    Apple rings closed: 27/31
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    Big hugs to you @SModa61 💕💕
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,117 Member
    Options
    July 27
    All habits accomplished

0️⃣ Pass Days Remaining
    4️⃣ Days to Go!!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SModa61 I'm sorry you have so much on your plate. Being the honest and reliable caregiving child is very difficult. One of my clients once described that once his wife had developed cognitive impairment, he had had to become his wife's parent.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Very busy day on the farm and at the office. Virtuous work again today as we work on funding scholarships for college students.
    Tracking: a bit difficult when eating at someone's house, but I am confident that I stayed in the lane
    Calories: good
    Exercise: I was out to the barn and working at 5:30 a.m. Lots of exercise before breakfast.
  • JTreasures
    JTreasures Posts: 856 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • seilidhe
    seilidhe Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    7/27/2021

Did I exercise at least 20 minutes? Yep. I did the one lap walk/one lap jog with the dog again tonight. Part of that jog was almost a sprint because she was feeling her oats after doing her business, so she was pulling hard. :) I also got out of court late, so caught the later bus, "forcing" me to walk a half-mile extra. I used the stairs (4th floor to 2nd floor to 7th floor) at one point today. And, of course, my usual to/from the bus stop. :)

Did I track everything? Yeah.

Did I stay within calories? Hmmm.... if I count exercise calories, I might be okay. But since I only track my exercise on the weekends, I don't know what the exercise calories were today, so... let's go with no.
  • lesdarts180
    lesdarts180 Posts: 2,794 Member
    Options
    I got so much exercise! Early bike ride with younger grandson, he does now have a proper bike with gears so we did a hilly bit. Later 2 hours in the "tropical paradise pool" with daughter, Dil, and 4 children. Plus enough walking to rack up nearly 10k steps.
    Tracking, not really had to use "quick add" which is cheating.
    Calories, probably, thanks to all that exercise!
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,206 Member
    Options
    Exercise: 75 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Pass days: 0
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,066 Member
    Options
    @smoda61 oh wowww wat a day! U poor thing! Chin up, hope tomz is better
    Xox
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    July 27

Yes to all questions 😁.
    Pass days: over.

Thank you @Mrs_Hoffer and @victorious55 I did some walking and did not feel any uncomfort which was a good sign. I'll keep that in mind, sitting exercise, thank you 💜💛.

I know how hard it's to find time when you're under lots of stress. I could sometimes do little exercises between works. Those were the good days.

Goodnight / good morning to you all 💜💛
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    Jul 27:

C ❌ | T ✅ | E ✅ 60 minutes walking - 2 separate walks at work.
    Freggie servings today: 6

PASSES USED: 5/3

✅ Yoga/stretching (daily) *Yes! At 4:45am!! :)
    :) Strength training (M,W,F) Rest Day.

Personal Challenges Met: (17/27)

Tonight DH and I took my granddaughter and her b/f out for their birthday dinners. We went to Tumbleweed Restaurant and although I had the fajitas, I didn't eat the tortilla wraps, just the steak and veggies. I should have only eaten half and brought the other half home for lunch tmrw, but..... I did not. Lol.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? No
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,271 Member
    Options
    I enjoyed reading everyone’s thoughts about stress and exercise. My stress is almost all work related and somewhat self imposed. I tend to be an over achiever and borderline workaholic so when I knew retirement would come this year, I scheduled every big event I ever wanted to do and now it’s biting me in the butt a bit.

I did have a wonderful day yesterday. Eleven family members from four states met up at a Cubs baseball game, something we started 10 years ago in memory of my mom who was a huge baseball fan. It also happened to be my 63rd birthday, which I share with a 14 year old great-nephew who was also there. Interesting fact, he is the 4th generation born on that day and he is a redhead like me. So I focused on my precious time with them and tried to forget the to-do list on my desk.

Freggies: wow, surely I got ONE in? House full of guests, plus ballgame = lots of fun, not lots of freggies.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,503 Member
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/27/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 150 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 17,600 ........ 90 m Walking .... 40 m cleaning .... 20 Gardening

I Affirm........ I AM Staying on TRACK !!!

Documenting CONSISTANCY For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27