Options
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    • Treadmill: 31 min / 1.86 mi
    • Pool (light exercise)
    Passes used: 5/3
    Apple rings closed: 30/31

Regarding the 3 day rule ... I think that is fine for most people but when I go on vacation I make note of it before I leave and specify that I'll catch up when I get back. I don't know about other people but I'm pretty adamant about staying away from screens outside of my Kindle when I'm away.
  • thabit11
    thabit11 Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    @Chinkiri I'm happy you had a great time 🤗 let's get in the winner's circle of August 💪.

@_JeffreyD_ Being a champion is amazing too, we fought our urges to give up the month and continued on, kudos to you 😊.

@Summerskier Congrats on being on the winner's circle, you're doing awesome to the end 💪💪🔥.
  • thabit11
    edited July 2021
    Options
    @lesdarts180 I'm sure it will turn out alright, I'm happy you're having a great time, that's what matters now.

@victorious55 Great job this month, your spot on the winner's circle is guaranteed, wish you the same on August 💪.

@WhatMeRunning Amazing efforts to the end of the month, hopefully the same goes on August 🔥🔥.
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    July 30
    All habits accomplished 🌸

0️⃣ Pass Days Remaining
    1️⃣ Day to go!

I should make the Winner’s Circle ⭕️

Very pleased with TRACKING, Steps & Exercise Minutes, Freggies, Daily Calories, and Strength training, art, and now SLEEP!!

It was a month when I had to tighten up AND I did.
  • thabit11
    Options
    @MaltedTea Congrats on being in the winner's circle and good luck on August 🔥💪.

@mshawski You did great, I would have thrown the towel. Hope you all have a great time with your inlaws.

@Mrs_Hoffer Thank you for all the work this month, we managed to finish it alright. Good luck with the kettlebell 🤗🤗.

@stella7x7 Congratulations on being a winner, wish you the same on August 🔥.

@snowshoe072 Congrats on being a champion, hopefully a winner on August 💪.
  • thabit11
    Options
    @ForLangston Thank you for keeping up to the end of the month, I hope to see you in August too. 🤗

@LazyBlondeChef Congrats on being in the winner's circle, good luck on August too 🤞💪🔥.

@ashleycarole86 It went bye really quickly, right? Great efforts on July, hopefully the same for August too 🤞.
  • thabit11
    Options
    @JTreasures Congrats on being in the winner's circle. See you in August and good luck 🤞☺️.

@MadisonMolly2017 You did really amazing this month, with all the activities 🤩. I'm also going to draw a calendar for August, I really liked yours🤗. Great work and good luck on August 💪🔥.
  • thabit11
    Options
    July 30

Yes to all questions.
    Pass days : over.

Calories to burn : 51,590, on the 29th was : 52,360

Goodnight / good morning to you all 💛💜
  • Chinkiri
    Chinkiri Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    30th July
    Calories: Over by 19!
    Exercise: Minimal 20 minutes walking
    Tracking: Yes!
  • TwistedSassette
    TwistedSassette Posts: 8,703 Member
    Options
    July 30th:
    ✅ Tracked all my calories
    :frowning: Stayed under calorie goal
    :frowning: Exercised more than 20 mins

13/30 days (started July 12th, so 13/19 days from when I started)
    6/3 pass days used - no winners circle for me!
  • Winner_in_Life
    Winner_in_Life Posts: 955 Member
    Options
    3xyes
    Epic Abs 💪
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    Oops, all my reading, note taking and typing made me forget to report in myself. Yesterday was a nope, nope, yes. Exercise based on rings, and yesterday was a reminder that I cannot by Haagen-Dazs bars on "special". Three boxes of 3 for $9 (260/270 calories each!). Hubby got one, there is only one left..... I also discovered sesame sticks at Marshalls that were a childhood love and ate half the large bag before throwing out the rest. That was all on top of my regular calories. Amazingly, only up .6 this morning.. a true gift. The 31st will be good. Painters and new counters coming in. more donations, packing cleaning. Using my bed as a desk at the moment. I feel like a teenager!
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    edited July 2021
    Options
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/30/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 150 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 19,300+ ........ 105 m Walking .... 45 m house cleaning and gardening

I Stayed on TRACK Every Day in July & plan on doing so today too! I am Committed to Success

My foot feels much better - most of week - I wore Tennis shoes on walks.
    (personal goal... 110 min daily during week and 80 min walking daily on weekend)

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30
  • SModa61
    SModa61 Posts: 2,879 Member
    Options
    DebyS137 wrote: »
    k19uatvaksgz.gif~ ~ ~Waving Hello~ ~ ~ 7/30/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes ..................................... ✅ ... 150 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... Sure am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... Sure did

STEPS.......... 19,300+ ........ 105 m Walking .... 45 m house cleaning and gardening

I am Staying on TRACK !!!
    My foot feels much better - most of week - I wore Tennis shoes on walks.
    (personal goal... 110 min daily during week and 80 min walking daily on weekend)

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12-13-14-15-16-17-18-19-20-21-22-23-24-25-26-27-28-29-30

@deby137 not sure of your pass status for winner's circle. From what you write, I am guessing zero passes (or at least <3), but I would have to go through 31 days to figure that out
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,111 Member
    Options
    7/30

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? ✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Only managed to take Pete the Pug for a walk yesterday morning. ✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? ✅

Using #3 pass
    0 pass days left
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    July 30

Exercise: 80 minutes mountain biking, 55 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: under

Pass days: 0

Winner's circle: yes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    thabit11 wrote: »
    @JTreasures Congrats on being in the winner's circle. See you in August and good luck 🤞☺️.

@MadisonMolly2017 You did really amazing this month, with all the activities 🤩. I'm also going to draw a calendar for August, I really liked yours🤗. Great work and good luck on August 💪🔥.

Thank you @thabit11 !! Making a creative tracker ALWAYS works for me when I need to tighten up old habits or solidify a new one!! Good luck to you in August as well! Let’s make it a great one!