Captains Lounge July 2021

13»

Replies

• lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,478 Member
    @jugar
    Can you please excuse iradi8 for the week 5 weigh in? Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,075 Member
    edited July 2021
    @jugar Shnerb00/TrimStones would like to be moved back to the active sheet, out of support, please. Thank you! :smile:
    Jess
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,013 Member
    @jugar Shnerb00/TrimStones would like to be moved back to the active sheet, out of support, please. Thank you! :smile:
    Jess

I am assuming this will be for beginning of the August challenge? Please be sure to get a starting weight on Friday. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    jugar wrote: »
    Jess

I am assuming this will be for beginning of the August challenge? Please be sure to get a starting weight on Friday. Thanks!

No, I think it's immediate, but if you want me to have her wait, I can...let me know...I'll go ahead and ask for starting weight.
    Jess
  • jugar
    Jess

No, I think it's immediate, but if you want me to have her wait, I can...let me know...I'll go ahead and ask for starting weight.
    Jess

Since she has not been there all month, I think it is best if she weighs in on Friday as a starting weight for August, and she'll be up and running right away.
  • jugar
    It's that last week of the month again! They just keep happening. Please check with the folks on your support team to see who might be back for August and let me know, if you haven't already. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    Jess

Jess

Since she has not been there all month, I think it is best if she weighs in on Friday as a starting weight for August, and she'll be up and running right away.

@jugar Shnerb00 says her start weight is 136.4 and she wants her weigh day to be Tuesdays, as that's her weight today. (Sorry)...she changed her mind.

Thanks for your help!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    Jess

Jess

@jugar Shnerb00 says her start weight is 136.4 and she wants her weigh day to be Tuesdays, as that's her weight today. (Sorry)...she changed her mind.

Thanks for your help!
    Jessica

No problem!
  • minstrelofsarcasm
    minstrelofsarcasm Posts: 2,204 Member
    @jugar -

Please move vvlucky to the Cheer Squad - Denise lost her father earlier this month and it's been hard.
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    @jugar could you move bigblues11 to support for the Shrinking Assets team? She just needs some time to deal with personal stuff and said she would be back soon.
  • lindamtuck2018
    So far I have only heard from jimboden3 and he won’t be back until September. Cesse47 still has a couple of months of recovery left. She originally asked for 5 months so it would be great if you kept her on support.
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please move CharmingPassion/TrimStones back to the main spreadsheet. She is returning after some medical issues and is anxious to get back to work! Thanks and have a great day!
    Jessica :smile:
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar can you please add bluetail6 back to the team. Her start weight is 144. Thanks!
  • jugar
    @jugar could you move bigblues11 to support for the Shrinking Assets team? She just needs some time to deal with personal stuff and said she would be back soon.

I'll excuse her for this week and move her to support for August - she did have a loss this month, and it should count!
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Can you please move azkunk back to the main team? She will be checking in later today with a start weight and Friday will be her weigh in day. Thanks!
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,308 Member
    @jugar I think we should move mxlaw90/WNM to cheer squad. A couple weeks ago she indicated life was happening and she wanted to still participate but...later. I asked if she wanted cheer squad but she didn't respond ... Maybe she didn't see it...
  • jugar
    @jugar I think we should move mxlaw90/WNM to cheer squad. A couple weeks ago she indicated life was happening and she wanted to still participate but...later. I asked if she wanted cheer squad but she didn't respond ... Maybe she didn't see it...

no problem - that is always the best solution when we aren't sure what someone is up to. Thanks!
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please switch JoDavo66/TrimStones to a Wednesday weigh in starting this week...thanks!
    Jessica
  • jugar
    This thread is closed. Hop to August's!
This discussion has been closed.