Captains Lounge - AUGUST 2021

jugar
jugar Posts: 10,029 Member
xe1l5nrwl2yw.png

Welcome to August, Captains! As always, bring here your ideas, rants, congratulations, team milestones, and things to change on the spreadsheets. Thanks!

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    vc6tocpsy9je.png

Captains!

The AUGUST HABIT TRACKER has been posted to your teams. Please encourage them to use it by reminding them that creating healthy habits is one of the best ways to lose and keep off their weight loss. :)
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,483 Member
    edited July 2021
    @jugar
    Can you please add Mari back to the main team? Isn’t that exciting! I will get a starting weight for you. Thanks
  • jugar
    @jugar
    Can you please add Mari back to the main team? Isn’t that exciting! I will get a starting weight for you. Thanks

Absolutely! This is fantastic :heart:
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Draby2011 would like to return to the team. She was with us awhile back. Her weigh day is Saturday and start weight is 260.

Thanks
  • jugar
    @jugar
    Draby2011 would like to return to the team. She was with us awhile back. Her weigh day is Saturday and start weight is 260.

Thanks

Got it! Thanks - you guys are full like crazy!
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar

It’s me again. Can you please change beautyofdreams weigh in day to Tuesday? Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar
    Promise this will be the last time I bug you today. Beverly2hansen was moved to the drop list. She weighed in today so would it be possible to add her back. Her current weight is 144.4. Thanks!
  • imgwendolyn2015
    imgwendolyn2015 Posts: 348 Member
    @jugar could you please move Cre804 to support for August - Team Shrinking Assets. Thanks!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    @jugar could you please move socajam to cheer for august -- Thanks!!!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,099 Member
    @jugar I think you missed my note on pg 3 of July's Cpts Lounge...please move CharmingPassion/TrimStones back to the main chart. She's been out due to medical issues and is ready to get back to work. Thank you.
    Jessica
  • jugar
    @jugar I think you missed my note on pg 3 of July's Cpts Lounge...please move CharmingPassion/TrimStones back to the main chart. She's been out due to medical issues and is ready to get back to work. Thank you.
    Jessica

She is there - Sunday weigh in, right?
  • jessicakrall8
    jugar wrote: »
    Jessica

She is there - Sunday weigh in, right?

I must have looked at the wrong spreadsheet...forgive me...rough week.
    Jess
  • jessicakrall8
    @jugar Please move kerdil08/Trimstones to the Support Section. Thanks!
    Jessica
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    edited August 2021
    @jugar
    @Stud47 wants to move his weighday to Sun...which either means we mark NWI this week or we ask for last Sun's weight. preference?

Also kirsten11872 will be a late weigh-in this week (tomorrow) as she is just returning from vacay.

AND @1theresamcvean posted her prev weight was 150.9 but the sheet has starting weight at 150.5. She is posting a .3 lb loss but the sheet shows a .1 gain...Can we check that?
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    @jugar
    Can we please get her added back to SA’s
    yl7tfrzo2ry8.jpeg
  • jugar
    edited August 2021
    @jugar
    @Stud47 wants to move his weighday to Sun...which either means we mark NWI this week or we ask for last Sun's weight. preference?
    I moved him, and just put in the same as starting weight - but if he knows what last the previous Sunday's weight was, we can always change the starting weight. In any case, there will be a new one when he weighs in tomorrow.
    Also kirsten11872 will be a late weigh-in this week (tomorrow) as she is just returning from vacay.
    No problem! I put her same weight from last week in for now, you can go ahead and change it when she gets there.
    AND @1theresamcvean posted her prev weight was 150.9 but the sheet has starting weight at 150.5. She is posting a .3 lb loss but the sheet shows a .1 gain...Can we check that?
    I have 150.9 for week 4 in July, and 150.5 for week 5, so that makes her starting weight for August 150.5.
  • melaniedscott
    melaniedscott Posts: 1,314 Member
    jugar wrote: »
    @jugar
    I moved him, and just put in the same as starting weight - but if he knows what last the previous Sunday's weight was, we can always change the starting weight. In any case, there will be a new one when he weighs in tomorrow.
    No problem! I put her same weight from last week in for now, you can go ahead and change it when she gets there.
    I have 150.9 for week 4 in July, and 150.5 for week 5, so that makes her starting weight for August 150.5.

I reread his request and he did indicate last Sunday's weight, so I updated it. Thanks for checking all this!
  • lindamtuck2018
    edited August 2021
    @jugar
    lmf1012 weighed in late. Can you change her to a late weigh in? I have updated the spreadsheet. I have messaged the other 4 who didn’t weigh in so I may have some more late weights. They are all Saturday weigh ins. Thanks!
  • lindamtuck2018
    @jugar

Another late weigh in. Can you change red1185 to a LWI? I updated the weight. Hopefully, I will have some more updates for you. Thanks!
  • jugar
    @jugar

Another late weigh in. Can you change red1185 to a LWI? I updated the weight. Hopefully, I will have some more updates for you. Thanks!

Thanks for all the follow-ups! You are amazing. As always.
This discussion has been closed.