August 5

Options

Replies

• jamcnewman
    jamcnewman Posts: 4,164 Member
    Options
    August 5
    Thank you to each of you who have shared your journey. I have taken so much inspiration and motivation from you! I need to learn how to use the “spoiler” function before I share my novella. Where is the best place to learn all these tricks?

Exercise 👍🏻 (45 minutes of walking at a steady quick pace)

Calories 👍🏻 Under

Tracking 👍🏻 Done!

Goodnight to you all,
    Julie
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    Yay! @_JeffreyD_ I never tire of your concise but super funny posts

@WhatMeRunning Thank you for your "wall of literal text" because it highlights that sometimes we have to repeat events in our life before we can move on to the next phase of our life.

@lesdarts180 As someone who has a similar medical history, thank you for sharing yet another example of your ability to persevere (which was, coincidentally, yesterday's word of the day)

And to everyone else, I see themes:
    * teens are tough
    * "Yo-yo" is not a game
    * Self-awareness makes all the difference

As for me, I inadvertently addressed today's question in my post for yesterday. What I'll add today is that after a whole 21 days of maintenance all I know for sure is:

* I need to keep tracking
    * I need to keep investing in my health (ex, I paid for another year of MFP Premium yesterday)
    * I don't have to finish/clear my plate
    bk6uxha57eld.jpg

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | The 10,000 Swing Kettlebell Workout - Dips (45), Hip Rehab (10) TOTAL: 55
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base + 281
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 33%
    Pass Days Used: