August 9

Options

Replies

• donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,044 Member
    Options
    @Jana_2020 Thanks so much for bringing up this topic which i am extremely passionate about as its only something i am learning to get a grip on. Also thanks 4 the link, great read! Really looking forward to see ppls comments on this. Ill post my strategies shortly!!

@SummerSkier ur sooo right about exercise!!! I was 1 of those peeps that wld push myself and thought i was invisible now if i feel any lil niggle i slow it right down as i was out of action for almost a year at 1 point and now i dnt take that 4 granted.

@genevermfp awesome tip thanks 4 sharing!

@Winner_in_Life ur post really resonated with me!

@orlingsberg yayyy to u, being honest about it all is the hardest part! Well done!

@healthymumlife i agree i always hve felt so much better about my day after a morning walk. Great work!

@Mrs-Hoffer no pass day!!!! Huge win 4 u!! Also am i reading that right is it 32,000 steps... oh myyyy!!! Wat a machine!!!

@biketheworld Depression is just ur mind and body saying u need deep_rest! I heard that a few years ago and it really rang true! So pleased to hear that they were able to get u thru that!

@znaoiec love ur strategies, i took a screen shot. Thanks.

@Rangerrickl ha ha Rose is one smart wife. Ur so right exercise is so much more effective and healthier than say alcohol or food. My hubby also tells me he notices im a much happier person wen i work out.

@Jefferyd its great that u hve been able to identif ur trigger. Its not easy to do so good 4 u!

@twistedsassette darn how annoying for u... they are starting to lock down some regional areas so im hoping we stay open. Get well soon.

• MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,031 Member
    Options
    @Jana_2020 - I couldn’t agree more about exercise being an excellent anti-depressant. There’s something about getting your heart thumping and breathing some fresh air that really helps clear my head. But I’ve also had times that all the exercise in the world wouldn’t help and I myself was on antidepressants for a couple years and I was really grateful for them.

Yes to all 3

Pass days: 1/3

Freggie report:

Week of July 18 avg 4.42/day
    Week of July 25 avg 3.42
    Week of August 1 avg 4.57

Sunday: 7
    Monday: 5

@biketheworld WhooHoo!! 🥑😘🍏😃🌶🍇
  • snowshoe072
    snowshoe072 Posts: 4,606 Member
    Options
    A late post too warm and humid worked in office today and it got me. Tracked logged and walked 1.9 miles at lunch
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,478 Member
    edited August 2021
    Options
    ~ ~ 8/9/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 160 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS.......... 19,900+ ........ 100 m Walking at Zoo + 30 m walk at home.... 30 m house cleaning .....

Got in LOTS of Walking (Steps) Enjoyed Day with Hubby at the Zoo/Conservatory

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9