August 12

Options

Replies

• WhatMeRunning
    WhatMeRunning Posts: 3,538 Member
    Options
    @mshawski with daily activities like strength, running and now even yoga, plus an 11/12 on UAC days so far this month (that's an A seeing as it's back to school month), I would definitely call that progress!
  • donna25trinity
    donna25trinity Posts: 3,023 Member
    Options
    12th
    Yes yes and yes. Only did 1 weight session this week and no jogging but at least stuck to walking. Hmm for me i am much the same as @Mshawski in the sense that i cant get that darn scale to stay down but wen i finally get there my priority is to learn how to maintain for a while then once i hve mastered that skill i wld like to do sum body recomposition but thats a long way off. Xo
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Aug. 12

Exercise: 60 minutes walking, 50 minutes stretching and PT exercises

Tracking: yes
    Calories: over (but close)

Pass day 3
  • biketheworld
    biketheworld Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    @bradkcrew - here’s something I heard in a podcast and it couldn’t be more true “the diet industry has made billions of dollars telling us how to lose weight, and almost none telling us how to maintain.” Like you said, this is why our weight yo-yo’s so much. I’ve also learned that maintenance is something to practice, so that when you get there, you know what it looks like. I’ve not yet done a true maintenance cycle but plan on doing that later this year.

@seilidhe - ok you get the award for best analogy/imagery - the CHA-CHA!!!!!!!!!
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?✅
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?✅
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?✅

1/3 pass days used.
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @seilidhe I just love the cha-cha analogy, and boy isn't that the truth! I will definitely remember that one! :) And I must say that your attitude is amazing. You seem to have a lot going on, yet you keep such a terrific outlook - I applaud you!! 👏

I was so tired last night that after reading all the posts leading up to mine, I completely forgot to log my own response to the extra credit question! Sorry about that. But like so many others, I've learned that this isn't a "diet" with an "end date" - but rather a lifelong journey. I've always been a goal oriented person in other areas of my life - once I reach a goal, I reassess and make new goals. My weight loss should be no different.
  • znaoiec
    znaoiec Posts: 1,985 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes and yes

This question makes me think about how I have been not really focusing on my goals and I need to get into the right mindset. I need to change this thinking. :/
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
    Options
    @thabit11 take care of yourself, and feel better SOON! I hope you aren't coming down with something! :( 🤗
  • brisingr86
    brisingr86 Posts: 1,789 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 25 minute late night Cubii again
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,464 Member
    Options

~ ~ 8/12/2021~ ~ ~

Exercise for at least 20 minutes .................................... ✅ ... 180 + min.
    Stay within my calorie budget for the day ...................... ✅ ... I am
    Keep track of everything I ate and drank ....................... ✅ .... I did

STEPS.......... 24,200 + ........ 150 m Walking (3=40min).... 30 m house cleaning .....

adding another 30 min. walk... worked out fine... so I will be continuing
    it with the other 3 = 40 min. week Daily Walks.. at least as long as my foot is ok with it...

Documenting My CONSISTANCY = For personal ACCOUNTABILITY
    (if there is a P=instead of number its a Pass Day)

1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10-11-12