August 15

Options
Mrs_Hoffer
Mrs_Hoffer Posts: 5,194 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
Β«13

Replies

• Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    15th August

Under calories which was easy 2day for a change lol. Didnt force a walk or weights today instead took bub in the back yard for a play then we ended up back inside dancing. Its our 1st day in covid lock down.

My Nsv is i hvent had a binge since 28th of May andi hvent emotinally ate since 8th July. Also its day 3 that i hvent grazed on 1 single thing! Can't wait to read all ur nsv's! Night team. Xox

That's an awesome NSV Donna @donna25trinity !! Huge kudos to YOU!! And playing with bub in the back yard sounds like it could be pretty "active" to me! Dancing too! Great job!! :heart:
  • Mrs_Hoffer
    Options
    @SummerSkier good for you for having such will power. I guess we all have to learn what our kryptonite is! Lol.

@Winner_in_Life good job that you can do pushups!! Building strength is very important too!

@MaltedTea a 30" waist! Huge kudos to YOU woman! You're amazing! Your hard work is paying off!

@TerriRichardson112 and awesome job on those "tramlines" !! :wink:

@snowshoe072 ooooohh. You had me at Moose Tracks ice cream - say no more! Lol. Awesome job on the Russian deadlifts with that medicine ball! :love:

Awesome job on 3 yesses today :love: @clutterqueen @lesdarts180 @MaltedTea @SummerSkier @TerriRichardson112 @TwistedSassette @WhatMeRunning @Winner_in_Life and @Geneveremfp