September 1

Options
1235»

Replies

• mshawski
    mshawski Posts: 1,050 Member
    Options
    jamcnewman wrote: »
    Love the photo! Clearly (by the tshirt) a dinosaur lover! ❤️🦖🦕 I live in Regina, Saskatchewan Canada — home of the world’s largest T. rex. We have a fantastic Discovery Centre here in the Royal Saskatchewan Museum. https://royalsaskmuseum.ca/trex

I need to know more about your spreadsheets @mshawski as referenced by @Mrs_Hoffer 💡

Julie

Oh this place looks amazing! Thanks! Yes, he loves the dinos. We recently introduced him to the original Jurassic Park and man does he have plans for us to buy him everything he needs to make dinosaurs 😂😂😂

My spreadsheet compares what I eat via MFP and what my Apple Watch says my active and resting calories are so I get a better idea of what my deficit, overages, and maintain numbers are. It’s been illuminating how one crazy day a week can really ruin a weeks worth of work.
  • DebyS137
    DebyS137 Posts: 4,482 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all those who made the Winners Circle this month! Well done!🎉

I’m really enjoying reading everyone’s goals for Sept especially the non weight related ones. @DebyS137 I like your goal of having a daily Attitude of Gratitude in Sept. Wouldn’t the world be a better place if we could all spend more time looking for the blessings we have each day rather than what we don’t have?

@doubleplay_643 I like your personal goal number 5!

It Sure would .... Thank You
  • calvin20874
    calvin20874 Posts: 1,185 Member
    Options
    9/1

Exercise: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: under
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,036 Member
    Options
    Thank you @biketheworld❣️ Your comment means a lot to me!
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,036 Member
    Options
    Sept 1
    ✅calories under 2,100
    ✅everything else
    3️⃣Pass Days Remaining
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    yes x 3
  • oh_jackie
    oh_jackie Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    SEP 1
    Exercise ✅ [5 min stair climbing + 15 min strength training]
    Welcome to the new members, congratulations to last month's winners and champions and thank you to everyone hosting the group!

This will be my ninth month of the UAC.

Good luck to everyone!
  • MaltedTea
    MaltedTea Posts: 6,286 Member
    Options
    So late with this entry. Missing out on everyone's great insights but trying to get back into MFP and UAC. I have come to believe that the start of the school year is meant to wear parents down 😄

---|---|---|---
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES | Walking (30) TOTAL: 30
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES | Base
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES |
    ---|---|---|---

Bonus: Did I meet my protein macro for the day (40%)? NO | 30%
    Pass Days Used:

Finally, as I've done on the first of every month thus far, I'll list my accomplishments. With the help of UAC participation over the past month, I've been able to:

* swing a 40 lb kettlebell 10,000 times
    * stay my goal weight range
    * continued to reduce caffeine intake