Chit Chat

Options

Replies

• raceydog514
    raceydog514 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    my friends must not do blogs have not seen one yet .
  • Dianedoessmiles1
    Dianedoessmiles1 Posts: 12,252 Member
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1
    I just joined the 5% challenge, will they contact me or do I have to keep checking the page for info? I hate being a rookie LOL, thanks!

HI!!! When you come onto the 5% Team (OR any team) besides the team name, see if beside the group name, notice the bell. If it has a NUMBER besides it, please click on it. That's how the 5% and other groups, etc will notify you of your invite. Plus please keep an eye on the Annoucement area, it'll be posted there as to more info. At this point the leaders are now joining the leader team. We are hoping to have the invites out soon. Please keep an eye on the Announces and also any new discussion feeds. WOOHOO!!!
  • raceydog514
    Options
    Thanks for answering about the challenge date i have been wondering still not feeling at home here yet . nothing like Spark.
  • EclipsedAgain
    EclipsedAgain Posts: 3,627 Member
    Options
    After a few weeks, I am underwhelmed with MFP. I like the tracking on my app, it's pretty easy, but not impressed with the social aspect yet. I miss my Indigos! I'm also having a hard time with the BLC here. I cannot find anything anywhere about how to do anything! It evidently started last week and when I asked if I missed anything, was told "not much" but I missed the initial weigh in, any info about the actual weekly challenge and nobody really wants to answer my questions or give me any advice. I'm about ready to leave the group. But if you want to know the weather in any part of the world, you can find it there! aarrgghh! sorry for the rant, but I'm just so frustrated, I really want to participate in the challenge, get to know people and it hasn't been easy whatsoever. I miss you guys a lot :(
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    @Dianedoessmiles1 I left the 5% group a couple days ago. I've been having so many problems with the BLC group that one challenge is more than enough! Would've loved to stay, but I just can't do two right now. There's so much to learn on this site.
  • franniedid
    franniedid Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    @EclipsedAgain I didn't get anywhere with the BLC, couldn't figure out where to post and I never got an email about the team. I just gave up. I do miss Indigos also! I am not overly happy with the community part of this site. I also have so much else going on with retirement. I have ended up working at home to get everything that I need to done. Only more weeks and there is still so much to cover.

On top of that I am trying to get on board with my retirement job, I am hoping to be a trainer for the sofware I used in my job. I am hired and working through everything but it is definitely intimidating. I hope it works out.
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    @ franniedid
    I never got the email either, but ran across the teams when searching. Your name is still showing as a member, you could still join. We just had another member join yesterday. I'm just glad Donna is there too, and I have made a couple of friends on the team. I was so frustrated that nobody would answer my questions. Their boards aren't even close to spark, everything is posted under one team/thread, nothing is separated, which forces you to read every post, looking for posts from the leaders regarding the weekly challenges. I'll probably finish this, but won't do the winter challenge. I hope by then that our BLC from spark gets a team up and going. I haven't heard from anyone about it, maybe I should try to search for some of them. Overall, I'm not real happy here, but the tracking isn't as bad as I expected. The people I've made friends with are very nice too, so there's some things that I like.
    I hope things go smoothly with your retirement and your retirement job! I can imagine you are overwhelmed with now.
  • franniedid
    franniedid Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Where do I go to join, I looked and it was just confusing. I didn't see a list at all.
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    @franniedid I'll send you instructions via mail here.
  • raceydog514
    Options
    so confused about how this works can;t find how to get to the team or see the challenges i give up
  • macrat12
    macrat12 Posts: 5,334 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday Afternoon, I was a member of the Amazing Bears team on Spark. As a team they decided to go to Facebook but I'm here for the 5% Challenge and the BLC-The Biggest Loser Challenge so glad to chat here too. On Spark I was macratdoll.

Sarah
  • MRreLADY
    MRreLADY Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    There is a current BLC here, started to replace Spark’s others BLC team. One really good thing about it is that there is a team (White Rabbits) for people who sign up after the Challenge begins - like now. Search for The BLC Registration Team. After joining that you can join White Rabbits.
  • raceydog514
    Options
    I gave up looking for the team start date
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 49 feels like 73 for today. Axe Sharpening: Be the greatness that you have the opportunity to be. Your actions are your character, remember that. You are what you do.---Sal Frisella 1st Phorm President. Happy First Day of Autumn!!!! Fitness quote for today: I do not stop for obstacles, I destroy them #finishit. Motivational quote for today: Don't let anyone's ignorance, hate, drama or negativity stop you from being the best person you can be.--unknown. Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,940 steps yesterday. Today's training plan is 30-45min of Cardio after dinner.
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    My granddaughter was on her school's homecoming court. She didn't pick the odd colored rose, but I was still so proud of her! First pic is my son and his fiancee and the second pic is Riley (my granddaughter) and her best friend, who was also on the court. It's been a nice weekend and tonight is the dance, so I have to go take more pics!k9jscstt5p87.jpg
    h1j480xzfo5h.jpg
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    Anyone home? LOL
    It doesn't look like our team transitioned to MFP very well :'(
  • macrat12
    Options
    I'm here sorry been posting to my other teams and kinda forgot about this one but will post here daily too.

It's 36 with a high of 63 for today. Axe Sharpening: You are what you submerse yourself in. Choose wisely. It's not always going to be easy, but life is short, and we only have one shot.~~Hanah Jones 1st Phorm Elite Athlete Happy National Speak Up for Service Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: I'm the One who trains while you're sleeping, who trusts the process while you're doubting, who works hard while you're partying.~~~gymaholic Motivational quote for today: Choose happiness and happiness will choose you.~~~unknown Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 10,034 steps yesterday.
  • EclipsedAgain
    Options
    @macrat12 aww don't apologize! I just expected a little more action over here. We're both members of the Gecko team and I've also seen you on the SP Alumni page on facebook!
  • pontond
    pontond Posts: 1,515 Member
    Options
    I stopped in to say hi. Been working some long hours. I am on the 5% fall challenge. I miss these challenges. There were always so interesting.
  • macrat12
    Options
    It's 46 feels like 43 with a high of 57 for today. Axe Sharpening: Set the bar high for yourself. Demand more from yourself than you do from others.~~~Josh Ward 1st Phorm Advisor Happy World Cities Day!!!! Fitness quote for today: Exercise is a blessing not a chore. I workout because I am grateful that I physically can.~~~unknown Motivational quote for today: It's not strength, it's perception that makes you stronger. If you change how you see it, you'll change how you feel about it.~~~Yvonne Pierre Closed all rings on my Active 4 and had 13,554 steps yesterday.